FREE Bluetooth Headset Deal at Buy.com After GCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChinPin

CAG Veteran
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204549812&adid=1765
3&dcaid=17653

All you have to do is sign up for Google Checkout which is ALSO FREE. The headset is $10 but signing up for Google Checkout gives you a $10 discount on anything in the site. I did it a few minutes ago and I'm glad I did. I hope you guys jump on this before the price goes up and they notice they're getting screwed by us :)

EDIT: Oh yeh before people ask where the Google Checkout thing is, I'll put it here. Click add to cart option, then the next page click to checkout. If you have no account there, it'll take you to a page offering you a Buy.com Visa card. Look to the right just under the price listing of the item and you'll see the icon to sign up for Google Checkout.

THIS IS NO SCAM. IT'S DONE BY GOOGLE.

DAMN. I cannot get it to connect to anything. Tried it on the PS3, Samsung A900 (sprint) and Samsung SGHA437 (AT&T). No go on all three. I looked through the manual and it says its a Bluetooth 1.2 compliant. Which explains the not working with the PS3 but i at least expected it to work with mine or my gf cellphones. Oh well it was free and I have some friends who could probably use it.:(

Damn, I haven't tried it with my PS3 but I was hoping it would work with it. I've noticed that when my RAZR is linked to the headset it fucks up. I get the "INSERT SIM" screen and I have to reboot the phone.

I'm pretty sure this is just an issue with that model phone and not the headset.

[quote name='NJMane']DAMN. I cannot get it to connect to anything. Tried it on the PS3, Samsung A900 (sprint) and Samsung SGHA437 (AT&T). No go on all three. I looked through the manual and it says its a Bluetooth 1.2 compliant. Which explains the not working with the PS3 but i at least expected it to work with mine or my gf cellphones. Oh well it was free and I have some friends who could probably use it.:([/quote]

It works fine with my 60gb PS3, haven't actually used it online but when I tested it it worked.

[quote name='KaitouDark']It works fine with my 60gb PS3, haven't actually used it online but when I tested it it worked.[/quote]

Did you get the Black Soyo one. I tried to connect it and it never picked it up. I also have a 60GB. How did you do it?

EDIT: I got it to work. I just held down the talk button while it tried to scan for it and then it picked it up after looking like I broke it because it started blinking like crazy.

Damn...Everyone got theirs and me, who found this, got left out to dry...Damn it I need to find out what happened to my order.

[quote name='DaChinPin']Damn...Everyone got theirs and me, who found this, got left out to dry...Damn it I need to find out what happened to my order.[/quote]

Did you write down your order number so you can check the status of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back