FREE boomerang

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']That's awesome, but I'd like to avoid tons of spam mail. Can anyone confirm this isn't shady?[/quote]

I'm sure someone will confirm in 6-8 weeks.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Just give them a bogus email address, but real street info if you want it to sent to you.

That's what I did![/QUOTE]

I mean I don't want street mail spam.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I should hope they have better sense than to send anything junkmail worthy (especially any circulars) clear across the country.[/quote]

And, now that you have a boomerang, you could easily dispatch any mailmen giving you spam mail. So eventually you just won't get any mail at all!

Woot, boomerang. Holster you say... may be a good reason for me to finally bust out those leatherworking supplies!

[quote name='georox']Someone should list their hobby as "Inserting boomerangs into very tight holes."[/QUOTE]

done. I suggested they carry more boomerangs too =P

the only answer that was remotely serious was transparent background logo.

We'll all be disappointed when our cardboard cutout boomerangs arrive in 6-8 weeks.

I could never get those things to come back to me anyway.

[quote name='misterine']wee i can't wait to throw this boomerang wearing sweedish fish shirt and drinking free dr pepper[/quote]

have you received your swedish fish shirt yet? I ordered that so long ago but haven't gotten it yet...

I suggested ice packs and band-aids because clearly my lack of being Australian or Hugh Jackman will result in numerous ouchies.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']heck no that thing looks like a dildo[/QUOTE]

What? How many Vag's could fit THAT thing up there?

I'm gonna pass, I don't know why, but I just am.

i_am_not_good_with_boomerangs.png

further_boomerang_difficulties.png

[quote name='Kerig']have you received your swedish fish shirt yet? I ordered that so long ago but haven't gotten it yet...[/quote]
Same here.

bread's done
Back