Free BP 10$ reward Card

TAYL0R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
It takes a little bit of work. If you get gas at BP the cashier will gve you these cards(the Cashier gave me 13) its best to find a cashier that dosent really value their job as i think your only supposed to get 1 card for every 8$ worth of gas. anyways check it out ive already got 20$ free gas.
https://www.thankyoudays.com/

The funny thing is BP may still be supplying the gas to stations you frequent.
Waiting on 2 of these myself. Thanks OP.

The dollar sign goes BEFORE the number, so it's $10, not 10$.

My dream is that 1 day, every CAG will know how to use the dollar sign properly.

Sorry for the thread crapping...

[quote name='Vader582']The funny thing is BP may still be supplying the gas to stations you frequent.[/QUOTE]

Can't vouch for the other guy but I do realize that. And I know my puny effort isn't going to leave BP in ruins or even flinching. I just... I don't know... knowingly supporting BP and their affiliated stations just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I guess.

Perhaps soon I'll be able to ride my bike everywhere instead.

[quote name='GenPirate']How do you get your gas at a restaurant?[/QUOTE]

beans... duh, it was actually very punny, i mean funny when you think about it ;)

[quote name='jmarano7836']beans... duh, it was actually very punny, i mean funny when you think about it ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't eat there nor do I eat beans so the thought never crossed my mind.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Perhaps soon I'll be able to ride my bike everywhere instead.[/QUOTE]
I keep hoping for teleportation. :D

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I don't know... knowingly supporting BP and their affiliated stations just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I guess.[/QUOTE]
To get that bad taste out of your mouth go to Baja Fresh! Get better gas there!

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']This will be handy since the price is about to go up to $5 a gallon. Yikes![/QUOTE]
yea you can get 2 gallons with this haha

- Purchase 8 gallons or more of any grade of BP fuel and present your receipt to the on-site cashier to get a Loyalty Card.
- Scratch the card to reveal a unique code.
- Enter the code on this website.
- Once you have filled up* 5 times and entered 5 Loyalty Card codes, you will be mailed your $10 BP Reward Card in approximately 4-6 weeks. It's that easy.

It's just that easy.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']After their, uh, bangup job handling last year's crisis, I've decided they're such a wonderful company that they don't need my support.[/QUOTE]

We get it.
You guys are worse than PETA vegans.

Thanks OP for heads up, will register.

[quote name='girohome']The dollar sign goes BEFORE the number, so it's $10, not 10$.[/QUOTE]Depends on where you live in the world

bread's done
Back