Free Castle Crashers DLC!

Yeah it does suck that they are taken quickly, but the Behemoth is usually very generous, and at the start of the birthday celebration, they stated they were going to offer thousands of these codes if need be. I would not be surprised if they pretty much kept offering them until demand died down.

Definitely handled better last time. Still nice of them to hand them out, though. I'll keep an eye out, but I doubt I will get in on a free pack this time around.

[quote name='The SPism']so these codes still aren't working on the site right??

someone please post if that issue is fixed somehow![/QUOTE]

the issue was fixed yesterday

I never got the codes to work right on Xbox.com, but I got home and checked facebook and new codes had been posted. Tried one on my Xbox and it worked immediately. Thanks for posting about this.

From Behemoth's website they say they're going to be giving 5,000 of these away!

I managed to get one late late last night, they even sent a Twit out at like 4:30AM. So yeah they are very generous.

Thanks for the heads up on this - it made me finally break the Twitter barrier. I set my account to send Behemoth's updates to my phone, and plugged a USB keyboard into my 360 while I waited. All those games of Typing of the Dead on Dreamcast finally paid off - I got my code in the second batch I tried.

It was a bit of an anti-climax, two new characters and supposedly some new orbs and weaps.

damn, i tried like 4 times on twitter. one in first one is like 3rd then like 2 in last. Nothing what so ever, do they not work by typing them on the xbox site

Wrtkh-wg6h7-2wrfg-pqxq4-xd4fd
wgxkq-4m8p9-fyp69-8rw7p-jhrfg
qyxx8-m6dbw-v89y2-ybgv2-qgjyw
g3dy7-vf92b-rvv99-g694t-hmffm
w9hwj-8fqf8-hjb78-ghww7-mg68d
vkdgx-9c389-f26g4-8qtyd-ktjy6
fmrmb-jqwwk-qytgd-9yfx8-7mffw

dqkbp-y7jdp-fmb4g-wfqy8-6vf96
mf339-vhv2b-fv2fm-x33xm-8k498
vq868-k46f7-2ygxf-xc4ck-br9vm
kjpv3-48x66-qhfx3-84272-qgjyd (I used this one)
dcj2d-mh7qt-ty4y7-4v3x4-rf9vt
twcc7-q6tqx-t84vm-c7pg8-92bq8
tb3rq-th6gf-74rgf-rrw8d-d3tbm

Yay! I got one, I was kinda mad when they did it for the first dlc because I bought it before they did their giveaway.

[quote name='Splatoon']Damn, didn't one. Some of these guys must be freaking' speed typers, because that shit went quick.[/QUOTE]

no need to be a fast typer. You've just got to be quick at copying and pasting :)

I went with the keyboard route on the XBOX when the site wasn't registering the codes and people still beat me to it.

[quote name='Khalid']Anyone got one from Twitter? He post like 20 codes and they are gone under 5 seconds...[/QUOTE]

I only managed to get one from twitter at like 2:30AM but this afternoon when they released them, I was here at work, Copy and Pasting for a friend. And all of them got taken and I was submitting the codes within like 5-10 seconds, all taken. Oh well, I got one, friend got hosed.

Got one off facebook the other day while the redeem code page was broken. Very easy when the lurkers can't copy and paste in 2 seconds.

Was able to get one from Twitter after putting a lot of effort in to it. It paid off and I got to play CC as a new character.

[quote name='The SPism']is this working on the website yettt? anyone know? or is it a still a big fat no[/QUOTE]

If you mean you can redeem on Xbox.com, then yes. Code entry is back up.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']If you mean you can redeem on Xbox.com, then yes. Code entry is back up.[/QUOTE]

yess that's exactly what I mean - before you could only do it on the console!

thanks for the heads up i'll give it a try

To let you guys know there are going to try putting some question marks in the next few sets of codes on twitter... Could help or hurt you.

just a heads up...if you have Facebook, i would join the group and go that route...i joined, found codes from the day before and no1 had grabbed them so i got 1...goodluck

KK2PH-JTVY4-Y4KPM-64RCP-FCXM6

RYCC6-VR499-7VCKW-MWDP8-KD44Y
M48MH-QJFYQ-D2Y76-HQRWD-XP8R3
WBRYX-RYWVJ-GVC64-TJXQR-G6KPG
PQ67B-TRH7D-XHRTM-Q973C-9WYJW

Enjoy, if any are still valid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='craven_fiend']KK2PH-JTVY4-Y4KPM-64RCP-FCXM6
FXVW6-6BRC3-YJMX3-D67P8-B4D8J
RYCC6-VR499-7VCKW-MWDP8-KD44Y
M48MH-QJFYQ-D2Y76-HQRWD-XP8R3
WBRYX-RYWVJ-GVC64-TJXQR-G6KPG
PQ67B-TRH7D-XHRTM-Q973C-9WYJW

Enjoy, if any are still valid.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just used the 2nd one: FXVW6-6BRC3-YJMX3-D67P8-B4D8J

What time zone are they operating out of? Pacific? They keep mentioning in twitter that they are giving away new codes at 5 but that could be a 4 hour difference.

YES! FINALLY got a code off of Twitter! :D

Their most recent code posted was missing a letter, so I just typed in letters until I got it.

It was about 3 minutes after they posted it, so I was surprised it worked. :applause:

I hope the rest of you get lucky, too.

bread's done
Back