Free Castle Crashers DLC!

Apparently once they get 3000 members on Facebook, there will be 'special surprises':

PM'd on FB:

"**Guess what? Today I will give out FIVE HUNDRED codes here on facebook! On the wall of "The Behemoth" and "Castle Crashers" groups. SO many chances to win!

So you don't constantly have to refresh, here are SOME Of the times i will be posting here: 12, 1, 3, and 5 PST. AND I will also be posting a bunch of other times, including during the night.

Spread the word! By the way, if/when we reach 3000 members, i have special surprises in store for you!"

[quote name='genfuyung']I just got one. Does this add achievement points or anything?[/QUOTE]

No, no achievements here. The contents of this pack are:

The Necromancer as a playable character
The Cult Minion as a playable character
A Dragon animal orb
NG Gold Skull Mace Weapon
Chainsaw Weapon

[quote name='zeb06']Apparently once they get 3000 members on Facebook, there will be 'special surprises':

PM'd on FB:

"**Guess what? Today I will give out FIVE HUNDRED codes here on facebook! On the wall of "The Behemoth" and "Castle Crashers" groups. SO many chances to win!

So you don't constantly have to refresh, here are SOME Of the times i will be posting here: 12, 1, 3, and 5 PST. AND I will also be posting a bunch of other times, including during the night.

Spread the word! By the way, if/when we reach 3000 members, i have special surprises in store for you!"[/QUOTE]

Possibly full game codes. They're doing that on twitter too, once they hit 6000. Time to get a twitter crossover on facebook

I used this one -> KQPWQ-8GWT4-YVGJ2-QV2DW-DPMXJ

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I didn't think I'd EVER get in on this!!!! Thanks progman3!!!!!!

used HPTJX-YMJHV-X8D2J-RFMXD-C97BQ
thank you so much. i tired following on twitter for days in the begining and the codes were always used instantly. so glad i finally got one

[quote name='progman3']more Necromantic codes still available from the facebook page :

DKJHR-3XVMD-26GCV-9M3QX-FYGDM
PFKPQ-WY6FC-4937H-YPQ9Q-3WDK3
P3B4M-W3FHX-QTX67-CC2BF-DR2QT
CTD9D-DTH9D-G24C2-7MBMW-F9J3Y [taken]
BCXKC-4RKYK-XD6DQ-JF7H4-BD6D8
V69XK-GYQQ4-YVG36-BV6VR-DR2RB [taken]
HPTJX-YMJHV-X8D2J-RFMXD-C97BQ [taken]
HQH6H-BRV2C-XP7J8-CKWGG-J8PRG
BTX4D-FRFWW-8J9B3-TY3YJ-BBRJB [taken]
R4B49-98BBJ-T2MT9-Y24PB-QR2RQ [taken]

redeem at https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used: P3B4M-W3FHX-QTX67-CC2BF-DR2QT

THANKS OP! ...and other contributors. I requested to join the FB group but was not yet accepted so I was having a hard time grabbing a code. FYI I used the following from post number 280! Thanks again!

USED:
Q9YGB-3H27J-WQ8PB-HTBDW-7MRPM
VT969-XFW3F-66R9Y-MKM7C-MWY2B

...not greedy just wanted one for each of my consoles.

bread's done
Back