Free Castle Crashers DLC!

Thanks OP, progman3, and The Behemoth. We should remember that The Behemoth are the ones giving this away. The people that made this game are cool enough to share the extras with us. Lets all as a community support them in the future. Repay their generosity when Game #3 comes out. I know I will.

Today's the last day. If none of these codes work check their twitter and FBs. Also follow on twitter, if they get to 6k fans we'll see full game codes and kings packs.

VP6H8-7CJPT-KQJ4F-JPPCD-J24JB

Claimed thanks! Man I kept trying these when they twittered them, but the codes were always redeemed like immediately. Thanks for posting.

I just used J9GRW-P2PGH-P2PGH-PHGBF-R2YT7-P4JWW. Didn't see it on progman's list, but it is next to last on the last batch of twitter codes. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='progman3']some Necromantic codes UNCLAIMED from the facebook pages :

K3KHC-4F8PK-BV96Q-922D8-TYBBW
-----------------------------
TJ6RM-VYB69-2GJVF-GYWRD-24J3M

and the UNCLAIMED codes from the Twitter feed :

WK4XC-797J7-4MPVM-H3HRK-27XMJ
TVHF9-4MPDQ-FTKD2-HYY2G-XXD7Y
TWJ2Y-22KYX-JCGQW-XPDPX-9QPFG
Q783G-HY4FD-BTC6T-366RQ-XQPDT
JKJP2-7MRXH-4M3CG-6QW87-C7XMB
XTC49-8QYYW-C8KC4-8R69R-KHXMG
Q6YGV-MDYR7-BPQ4G-T8YVF-2TF3J

Redeem at : https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but I be too late. All are CLAIMED. Looking for a Necro pack.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I want a king pack code[/QUOTE]

Follow them on twitter and join their FB groups, if they get to 6000 on twitter they'll give them away.

hey guys, I won a full game code yesterday when the behemoth reached 3000 members, a friend of mine while helping me also ended up getting one. he doesn't even have xbox360... so he gave it to me.

in conclusion, I have a spare full game CC code...anyone willing to trade for another xbla game?

[quote name='Nickelasser']is this still going on?[/QUOTE]
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM

^^ no lol this was over a year ago. this shouldnt have been bumped up to begin with

[quote name='John_Ripper']10-11-2009, 04:21 PM

^^ no lol this was over a year ago. this shouldnt have been bumped up to begin with[/QUOTE]

lol Actually they just had a celebration for the release of Castle Crashers on PSN.
Sept 17th I got a Necro and King pack from their twitter feed. Also won a prize pack with buttons and stickers too. :D Keep watching their twitter timeline cause I think more giveaways will be up soon.

bread's done
Back