Free CD

Zombieslayer240

CAGiversary!
http://www.olsonuf.com/
Follow the top link ("email Jason") and include your address to receive a FREE copy of the first CD that was released a year or two ago by mail. I got mine a few days ago. Hey, for free, it is worth a try even for those who do not like Symphonic Black Metal.
ALSO: If you like the first CD, the most recent CD is 5 bucks.

Thanks man, I just requested to recieve a copy. Do you know how long it takes to get it in the mail? Just wondering and I don't really mind as I've been pretty busy lately but yeah I'm just curious.

just sign up with a bogus/real email and listen to one song - then decide if its worth giving out your address. For me, the answer was no.

Thanks! I love symphonic rock...a blend of two of my favorite genres!

I hope I get the CD ok...I'm a little dubious about sending out my address, but c'est la vie.

Edit: No more CDs available, but you can download for free.

Just got an e-mail saying they are out of stock. Can still download it from the site, but no physical copies left.

[quote name='strummerbs']Just got an e-mail saying they are out of stock. Can still download it from the site, but no physical copies left.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='dtcarson']Can it be downloaded from the site, or just streamed? I don't see an obvious dl link.[/quote]

On the DL page (with each song on it), instead of just clicking the link, hold the OPTION key on your keyboard then click on the link...the mp3 will download, double-click on it and it will automatically be added to iTunes (or whatever you use).

bread's done
Back