Free Cell phone for 4-9 graders. 1000 only.

Thats like asking my give a 4th grader an XBL account....I have seen 4th graders with cell phones....Cell phones are evil. THey are all i ever see during high school classes

I won. Today I received an email to inform me of my prize. It's a beta test for a new pre-paid phone service called kajeet. You can go to their website here.

You can purchase the same phone I won, a Nokia 6165i, from their website for $99.99. Of course they gave me a promotional code that made the phone cost $0 for me. They did charge me $1 for shipping though. Apparantly the phone will receive $25 of credit when I first activate it and then I will receive 5 beta surveys via email that will each award me with $10 of credit upon their completion.

It's a nice phone. :D

[quote name='mnty1990']I won. Today I received an email to inform me of my prize. It's a beta test for a new pre-paid phone service called kajeet. You can go to their website here.

You can purchase the same phone I won, a Nokia 6165i, from their website for $99.99. Of course they gave me a promotional code that made the phone cost $0 for me. They did charge me $1 for shipping though. Apparantly the phone will receive $25 of credit when I first activate it and then I will receive 5 beta surveys via email that will each award me with $10 of credit upon their completion.

It's a nice phone. :D[/quote]

Damn, I guess I should of signed-up.

Oh well.

[quote name='yukine']Damn, I guess I should of signed-up.

Oh well.[/quote]

Same here... Missed out on a deal I posted... Well, ya win some, ya lose some...

[quote name='mnty1990']I won. Today I received an email to inform me of my prize. It's a beta test for a new pre-paid phone service called kajeet. You can go to their website here.

It's a nice phone. :D[/quote]

Yeah this is awsome.

I got the same email today and signed up.

did you get Next Day Shipping? It costs the same as 2-3 day shipping.

Yeah I got next day shipping.

Hopefully it'll be delivered tomorrow. :D

and I'll finally have a cellphone (I'm always too broke to buy my own :cry:)

It's $0.35 a day, $0.10 a minute and $0.05 for text messages.

I'm gonna see how long the first $75 last me and then I'll decide from there if I wanna keep feeding it my money.

[quote name='mnty1990']It's $0.35 a day, $0.10 a minute and $0.05 for text messages.

I'm gonna see how long the first $75 last me and then I'll decide from there if I wanna keep feeding it my money.[/quote]

Sorry, thats what I meant.

Got a email with tracking number today. FedEX says I'll get it by 4:30 tomorrow.

Got my phone today.

Looks pretty good. Got the black with silver model.

I wouldn't pay $99.95 for this but I would pay $1.

Did anyone else sign up before it was too late?

bread's done
Back