Free chicken sandwich @ Chick-Fil-A on Labor Day. PLUS free sandwich coupon by mail!

shady859

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Surprised this wasn't posted already but yea Labor Day if you wear a sports team shirt/jersey you get a free chicken sandwich.
http://www.chickenwave.com

Plus the first 250,000 who register online will receive a coupon for a samich plus enter in a drawing for $50 gift cards.

Free is free ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Chick-fil-a's in pittsburgh (monroeville and greensburg) are giving away free black and gold shakes on thursday too if you come into the store wearing black and gold to kick off the steelers season

Thanks I signed up. I used a picture of Eevee for my picture though :p I haven't eaten at Chick-fil-a in forever. Used to go all the time when I lived on campus... Best sandwich and fries ever. Now I just need to find some sports shirt to borrow and I'll be good to go...

It's basically two free sandwiches. I'm pretty sure it's wear a jersey tomorrow, get a free sammich, and then get another one with the coupon at a later date.

[quote name='oasisboy']My wife does not have any "sports team" t-shirt. Can she use a t-shirt with a college logo instead?[/QUOTE]

I'd certainly try since most all colleges have sports teams. Especially big schools if you see a shirt that says USC you automatically think off the evil Trojans football team. Plus chick sponsors college ball anyway! :)

Updated title to include the coupon as well. I assume it's alive still but can't check because the iPhone doesn't believe in flash....

bread's done
Back