Free Chicken Sandwich coupons with Amazon orders - sometimes

Tigerman

CAGiversary!
Today, I got a Capcom Classics game for GBA sent from Amazon via the Chase +1 Daily 200 program, and packaged with the invoice and game was a page with two free chicken sandwich coupons from McDonald's.

I know it's not much, but I thought I'd post it here and give people waiting on Amazon items a little more excitement.

I've gotten these in my past few Amazon orders as well. It's 1 free for the Morning and 1 Free for Lunch/Dinner. They expire 6/30/08.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Just ordered a few movies in the Blu-ray B2G1 deal. Free chicken sandwiches would be great.[/quote]

I didn't get anything when mine come recently from that :(

just two ads for Bose Speakers, the exact same ads

I ordered six to eight things in the past month and haven't gotten any of these coupons, so it must be random or maybe certain products or something.

And of course I haven't gotten anything directly from Amazon, just their warehouse and marketplace. Darn.

EDIT: My PS2 came today from Amazon Warehouse and I still got the coupon, so there ya go.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']I got one in one of my pepsistuff orders.

I tried the sandwich and it was eh. I'm sure the biscuit will be better.[/quote]

I'm really looking forward to having the biscuit. I had one from Chick-Fil-A a while ago and it was amazing!

I order tons of stuff from amazon all the time but I've only gotten one of these.

The sandwich is alright. Tasty, but the only thing on it is two pickles. even some lettuce would've been nice.

[quote name='Apossum']I order tons of stuff from amazon all the time but I've only gotten one of these.

The sandwich is alright. Tasty, but the only thing on it is two pickles. even some lettuce would've been nice.[/quote]

It's their attempt at a Chick-Fil-A sandwich (and not a very good one) which is why it only has the pickles. It's not horrible but if I want that sandwich I'll easily spend my $ at CFA instead.

I just got another one of these coupons....with my credit card statement. McDonald's is really trying to promote this thing, I guess.

I got some with my tickets for a show via Ticketmaster. I dont think this really deserved a thread, but ok then.
They are also in the trash, so YMMV, but check it out, coupons for McDs in the trash.

[quote name='Arakias']I got some with my tickets for a show via Ticketmaster. I dont think this really deserved a thread, but ok then.
They are also in the trash, so YMMV, but check it out, coupons for McDs in the trash.[/QUOTE]

Well someone's an ass-monkey... And yeah, it deserved a thread. I did actually happen to notice these. Gotten 2 or 3 sets now, but I, and I'm sure most other people, just throw that amazon pack-in shit out, so they would be easy to miss, and free is free. So quit being a prick and thread-crapping.

[quote name='Arakias']I got some with my tickets for a show via Ticketmaster. I dont think this really deserved a thread, but ok then.
They are also in the trash, so YMMV, but check it out, coupons for McDs in the trash.[/QUOTE]

I think free lunch always deserves it's own thread.

I have one from National Treasure and one from Rune Soldier. If anyone else who ordered these has received one, then it comes with certain orders and is not YMMV.

It's pretty funny that with the other anime I ordered through PepsiStuff, I received Neutrogena brochures. So if it is YMMV, apparently someone thinks all Ghibli fans have unruly acne. ;)

bread's done
Back