Free Cigars <DEAD>

Still no dice here. I really wanted one today too, oh well.
:(
Also, PhrostByte, C is a
Maduro, so yes, it will be quite full bodied.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='8ball305']I think mine said California? But if it didn't that must be why I got it early.[/QUOTE]
Mine definitely says Miami, and Camacho's HQ is in Miami.

i have 50 + cigars in my humidor right now, so these will get thrown in and smoked when I have a chance. I have been hammering the AVO 787's. One of the best I have ever smoked.

Got mine yesterday as well. Right into the humidor, C looks black as sin, I'm going to have to make sure I've got some time and some food in my stomach for that bad boy. I do like the idea of trying before knowing. I'm avoiding that reveal site and, Autumn Star, thanks for the spoiler tag.

[quote name='mguiddy']Mine definitely says Miami, and Camacho's HQ is in Miami.[/QUOTE]
Must be why I got mine early, also Im not a big Cigar smoker and don't know much about Camacho.

do certain states prohibit tobacco from being shipped, that may be why alot of people have not--and will not receive their cigars

[quote name='kyleboller']do certain states prohibit tobacco from being shipped, that may be why alot of people have not--and will not receive their cigars[/QUOTE]
It's possible, but it didn't say anywhere on the site that they weren't shipping to certain states. I'd be pissed if Illinois was one of those states that ban it. I mean, I really don't think states ban it as long as you're shipping to someone of age.
And, to top it off and scare me even more, I still haven't gotten my cigars.

[quote name='Autumn Star']And, to top it off and scare me even more, I still haven't gotten my cigars.[/QUOTE]
I haven't gotten mine either; I'm in Ohio. :bomb:

got mine yesterday..smoking A right now. Its probably a shitty cigar but I dont mind. Theres a relaxing quality about smoking a cigar. Will tackle C this weekend. Any suggestions for a liqour to accompany it?

[quote name='Pirate331']I haven't gotten mine either; I'm in Ohio. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

it should be soon seeing as im in ohio and got mine today

[quote name='hksevo']it should be soon seeing as im in ohio and got mine today[/QUOTE]
Yeah, scratch my last message; showed up in the mail today! :applause:

[quote name='homeland']got mine yesterday..smoking A right now. Its probably a shitty cigar but I dont mind. Theres a relaxing quality about smoking a cigar. Will tackle C this weekend. Any suggestions for a liqour to accompany it?[/QUOTE]

gin and tonic

kg

Mine have not arrived yet either, so I'm hoping they arrive Monday. I need to get my cancerous smoke fix soon. My butane torch lighter is getting dusty.

[quote name='TheRobReport']They closed it. I just tried to do it even though I don't smoke cigars but they said the offers over[/QUOTE]

Rob, it closed months ago, sorry, you're a little late.

Also, still no cigars for me. I think I've officially given up on getting them.

[quote name='Autumn Star']Rob, it closed months ago, sorry, you're a little late.

Also, still no cigars for me. I think I've officially given up on getting them.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha oh, Well usually people put DEAD in the topic to avoid this problem

Michigan here, have yet to get my cancer logs in the mail. I move at the end of July, hope they don't get lost somewhere along the way.

Edit: Got mine on the 27th, not the nicest cigars but nice none the less. Sitting on my back deck smoking B right now.

[quote name='mguiddy']Hope you get them before you move, the label has "or current resident" so they won't get forwarded.[/QUOTE]

Lol thats BS, so basically I wont get mine than since I moved 2 weeks ago.

well just got mine in today (live in IL) have yet to smoke them to see how "good" they are but it took about 4 months to finally get them. I too gave up on them thinking that they are not coming, but hey they're here! Yeah FREE cancer sticks!

I smoked C. I'm generally not a full-bodied cigar type of guy. This fucker was a doozy. I even prepared, full stomach, glass of Sailor Jerry's...neat. Ooof. I was able to probably finish only about 2/3 of it. In that time, it was good. Well made, good draw, just too strong for my taste. It had the same effect as when I tried my first cigarette, my head was all kinds of swimmy. I stopped probably just short of actually getting physically ill.

A great cigar...for someone who thinks Maduro's are on the weak side.

I got mine yesterday as well, finally. And then in a strange turn of events. I open the mail up today and what do I find? Another box of Cigars xD. So they sent me two sampler packs :D

You guys got two samplers?
You bastards.
I'm jealous.
EDIT:
Seems like I got an extra package too. Wtf?
I'm not complaining, but just wondering why I got two? Did they mess up or do this on purpose?

bread's done
Back