Free Coca-cola Blak YMMV

chakan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Coca-cola is posting a $4.99 rebate coupon on their Blak 4-packs in many grocery stores in my area, making it free after you get the rebate.

Worth checking next time you're at the store if you've always wondered what coffee and coke mixed would do to your colon.

Why do I have the strange feeling that drinking a 4-pack of Coca-Cola Blak will be the closest beverage equivalent to, say, SNL's fake ad for Colon Blow many, many years ago?

Nice heads-up though, OP. I may keep it in mind, even though I'm usually not a fan of the whole "let's add some coffee flavor to this" sort of thing.

It mostly tastes like a fizzy iced coffee. The local Safeways were selling individual bottles for 50¢, good way to try it. I did and will never buy it again.

yeah.. on first glance i thought it was like real soda.. nope coffee stay away young padawan.. i wonder how this rates to the FF potion in Japan?

wow, coke and coffee.... two beverages that should only come into contact with each other if vomiting them up after drinking them consecutively.

I tried it and think it's actually pretty good.

No wait...that's just the drugs in it that caused me to become addicted. My bad. :cold:

[quote name='Skelah']the rebate is on the package? is this specific stores or is it a manufactures coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the rebate is on the package(don't buy a 4-pack without one), and it is a manufacturer's coupon. You can only use one per address. At the 4 grocery stores I went to in my area, 3 had the coupons.

I'm glad there was a rebate, because I definately would not have tried it without the incentive. The strange thing is, I've had two, and I still don't know if I like it or not. Good as far as caffeine intake goes, though.

I can see the ads now..."With all the sugar of regular Coke and TWICE the caffiene, it's just what you need to get through the day!

[quote name='wbc1228']humm..
I must be behind.
Didn't realize there was such a thing as a blak.
At first, I thought it was just a funny typo (maybe blak = pack of coke?)
But it is actually real?!
http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

So...
What next?!
Coke with an essense of tea?![/QUOTE]
Funny how you have to mouse over to see the nutrition info.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Wait... a 4-pack is $4.99? That's kinda pricey isn't it?[/quote]

Every place I've been to around here has had them for $6.99 a 4-pack. $4.99 isn't that bad. Even starbucks frappicino(sp)'s 4-pack has had the price go up to $6.15

I'm definitely going to go out and try this. I didn't know it was out yet. I'm a big fan of coffee myself. I'm actually drinking a cup as I type this. Thanks for the heads up on that coupon OP. I wouldn't grab a four pack for that price, but free sounds great.

bread's done
Back