Free code for The Maw

Sizemore44

CAGiversary!
I won a free download from McDonald's, but I don't have a 360.  First one to tell me a great short story, without gratuitous profanity or sex wins.

2 weeks before I met my girl, her brother mistakenly text me a message, never met her or him before come to find out I believe we were meant to be, true story

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want it but here' s a story anyway!

I once had a dream I was playing Fetch with my Dog on the beach.  So I throw the ball one time and the beach becomes a grass field with a white house w/ a porch.  My dog vanishes but I don't realized it happen till I wake

Anyway I go to the house and walk in the door.  It's a Dance Party!  I walk around and see everyone hiding in their hands and I'm like "Why isn't anyong touching all this great food?!"  So *instantly* the room is crowded and mingling.   I see this Astronaut and I say "What's going on man!?"

He says -

*Kecch*  I'M CAPTAIN GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDBAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOIJOAIJDOIAJSOFHAOSFADLFKJLAKDJFl

and I wake up. 

The End

There was this one time I was eating a Milk Dud. Once I ate it everything became distorted and when I came to I was in this weird town.I met this dude who was selling magical beans.I bought a few of them and then ate one. I soon became a giant who got into a fight with the Justice League.Once i defeated them i was transported back to Virginia,into one of the many walmart's. I then went to the candy section and bought their whole stock of milk duds and sold them Ebay with the description of them being a super drug.Once it was all said and done,and the milk duds were sold, i was a billionaire who bought a bunch of Kittens and Alpacas. The moral of this story is you should eat Milk duds because they are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
>be me

>be 14

>think i am coolest cool of the town

>go to farm

>"gonna milk these cows i don't give a balls"

>farmer comes out yelling

>ohcrap

>running

>pants fall off

>dontcare.jpg

>farmer getting closer

>diarrhea spurts all over

>farmer looks at me

>takes mask off

>"dude, it's me...your dad. I was pranking you"

>mfw i realize it was one bring prank 

Once upon a time in a land that might have been your next door neighbors house there lurked a man. This man was not just any man, but one of the foulest smelling denizens of the earth you'd ever hope to not run across. Surprisingly to all this man was wed. Well one day, possibly tomorrow, after his wife had gone to work this man's effluvium started acting like a psychedelic to him. He had horrible visions of other people as undead beasts, flesh sloughing off in semi-liquified globs of putrefaction. Understandably this foul smelling, yet completely human, man was horrified by this turn of events. He then proceeded to do the only logical thing. He went from door to door in his neighborhood with his trusty machete and decapitated everyone that answered their doorbell. He thinking he'd been heroic then called a press conference, of course the only people to show up to the press conference were the SWAT team who proceeded to perforate him so soundly that the only stench left to his corpse was the smell of cordite... The end.

I am not sure if the poster has more but he has already sent me this game on this giveaway, just a heads up, and thanks OP!!
You're welcome. I don't have any codes right now, but I eat McDonald's a heck of a lot more than I should since it's in between my house and job. I will have more codes to pass along.

bread's done
Back