ATMC1RRH7QDP

Avengers VS X-Men #1- Brian Michael Bendis, John Romita Jr

ATMC1Q7302RJ

Avengers VS X-Men #2- Jason Aaron, John Romita Jr

ATMC142BN3MH

enjoy

[quote name='TheHumanSpider']Whoa thanks. Took the first code.[/QUOTE]

np, was doing nothing with them thought ill give them away

[quote name='ShogunNage']np, was doing nothing with them thought ill give them away[/QUOTE]

Bought a ton of comic book physical copies?

[quote name='TheHumanSpider']Bought a ton of comic book physical copies?[/QUOTE]

no been collecting awhile, these came with regular purchase. Marvel Ultimate line comes with free digital code too. For DC you would have to buy the combo pack and that cost a little more than just the comic it self

[quote name='TheHumanSpider']Oh didn't know that about The New 52, thought they would have been the same price for the comic and code.[/QUOTE]

its like a dollar more but i dont use the digital code

[quote name='ShogunNage']its like a dollar more but i dont use the digital code[/QUOTE]

Yeah doesn't seem fair to me they would charge a dollar more, should be so that it's the same price like Marvel does.

[quote name='TheHumanSpider']Yeah doesn't seem fair to me they would charge a dollar more, should be so that it's the same price like Marvel does.[/QUOTE]

you like to have physical and digital?

[quote name='ShogunNage']you like to have physical and digital?[/QUOTE]

To be honest I would prefer just physical, but they shouldn't have to make you pay more for a digital copy, BTW this code has an expiration date...does that mean I could only read the comic until that date?

[quote name='TheHumanSpider']To be honest I would prefer just physical, but they shouldn't have to make you pay more for a digital copy, BTW this code has an expiration date...does that mean I could only read the comic until that date?[/QUOTE]

if you buy digital sometimes its cheaper than buying physical, like Flash #1 from the new 52 is 1. Im not sure but i think thats how long you have to redeem it, i could be wrong

For the Marvel comics do all of them come with codes? I have not bought comics in years. I have no place to put them and the comic shops around here really are not that great. I would rather just get a subscription online. Only downside to that is the postal service here isn't that grate. Most the time they tend to think your mailbox can take any shaped object and any amount of mail.

[quote name='sendme']For the Marvel comics do all of them come with codes? I have not bought comics in years. I have no place to put them and the comic shops around here really are not that great. I would rather just get a subscription online. Only downside to that is the postal service here isn't that grate. Most the time they tend to think your mailbox can take any shaped object and any amount of mail.[/QUOTE]

If space is an issue marvel and dc have digital comic shops , but the best is comixology which features almost every publisher. I think they provide a good read on digital format , alot better than I first thought.

Also i think marvel has a unlimited subscription service but what you get i dont know.

bread's done
Back