FREE Commandos 3 from Green Man Gaming

Great Deal, good post DeadReckon. Too bad I don't play these type of games. Maybe if it was a steam game I would try it anyway. But my new rule is no steam, no play..............Unless its something i just HAVE to have.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Bah. No trade-in, was hoping to get more free credit. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially since I waited too long to trade in my disciples 3, and only got $3 of credit for it. Of course, I still can't find anything I want to buy in that price range, regardless.

Maybe it'll gain some value after the sale is over.

My advice would be to pick this up even if you don't want it. They offered Disciples II for free not too long ago and a few weeks later I was able to trade it in for $5 credit. Just because you can't trade it in now doesn't mean you won't be able to in the future.

Also comes with a 10% off voucher for other games - can't see if there are any restrictions on that voucher since GMG is being awfully slow to load for me right now, but, hey, a little more incentive.

I love the first commandos used to play it all the time when I was younger the game was very challenging. thanks.

..Is it me or is their website superslow?

Last edited by a moderator:
The direct link in the OP was blocked by my company's firewall as a malware site? Just going to the main GMG site manually was fine. Strange. Had no problem getting it after that.

[quote name='DirkBelig']The direct link in the OP was blocked by my company's firewall as a malware site? Just going to the main GMG site manually was fine. Strange. Had no problem getting it after that.[/QUOTE]

It is probably the referral link that is attached to all links in this forum to retailers. Many times I have to cut and paste links because of that.

[quote name='TheLongshot']It is probably the referral link that is attached to all links in this forum to retailers. Many times I have to cut and paste links because of that.[/QUOTE]

It's just a link to the bargain bin of Green Man Gaming.

;D

[quote name='Palinn']How long does a purchase from GMG usually take to show up in your Games list?[/QUOTE]

Usually instantly.

Now this is really on topic, but I've got to say I like this website. I finally made my first purchase (even though I've had about 6 games on the website for awhile). Using a 10% coupon along with trading in four other games four $9.25 I got Battlefield 3 Premium for $33.15.

I love that I was able to get credit for free games. And for anyone that wants to know for these big free releases you won't be able to. I am still unable to trade in ARMA II. The other free games I think were because of a glitch and not a promotion which is why I could trade them in. I am not sure because I never use the website.

bread's done
Back