Free condom (1)

[quote name='David85']If you can't afford a condum then don't have sex.[/quote]

...and you've just summed up Bush's initiative for reducing teen pregnancy.

[quote name='camoor']...and you've just summed up Bush's initiative for reducing teen pregnancy.[/QUOTE]

Bush's way would be to ban condums and birth control and anyone who has sex before marriage goes to jail for life without a trial.

[quote name='David85']Bush's way would be to ban condums and birth control and anyone who has sex before marriage goes to jail for life without a trial.[/QUOTE]

Except for his daughters of course;)

meh, this deal is awful for me... can just go to the stdent health center on campus and rab as many you want for free.

[quote name='THPS']If only I had a use for one of those...[/quote]

CaptainCondomhead.jpg

That's what he said.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']His daughters are virgins! And anyone who says otherwise mysteriously disappears[/QUOTE]

Yes as much as a virgin as Britney Spears is.

I wonder how many abortions the daughters have had? Maybe one of them had an aborsion because she realized she is gay and couldn't have a kid with a man! That would be classic.

[quote name='chodax']I just pull out..[/QUOTE]

Reponse #1 - Easy to do when all you have to do is losen your hand.

Response #2 - Says the Catholic man with 3 "blessings from god" in the past 5 years.

[quote name='chodax']I just pull out..[/quote]

Be careful with pre cum that one you can't feel coming and it's coming all the time when a man is aroused and yez altough it has a smaller count than the actual semen it has semen and can get any hoe pregnant !

[quote name='David85']If you can't afford a condum then don't have sex.[/quote]
If you don't have 50 cents, I don't think you're gonna be getting sex from ANYBODY.

[quote name='Squall835']I don't think I would trust a condom that's been in the mail for a few days up to a week or two.[/QUOTE]

Well, how do you think it gets to stores?

[quote name='Squall835']I don't think I would trust a condom that's been in the mail for a few days up to a week or two.[/QUOTE]

do you know anything about condoms? They last for 2-3 years. I don't think a "few days" in the mail is going to affect anything.

[quote name='ImpactPlayer']do you know anything about condoms? They last for 2-3 years. I don't think a "few days" in the mail is going to affect anything.[/quote]

It depends on what temperatures it goes through. If it's too cold or hot it's best not use them, but do what you like.

I'm allergic to latex...probably

[quote name='ImpactPlayer']do you know anything about condoms? They last for 2-3 years. I don't think a "few days" in the mail is going to affect anything.[/QUOTE]
Its true. I've been using mine for over 2 years and it still works as well as it did the day I got it.

[quote name='ImpactPlayer']do you know anything about condoms? They last for 2-3 years. I don't think a "few days" in the mail is going to affect anything.[/QUOTE]
Its true. I've been using mine for over 2 years and it still works as well as it did the day I got it.

[quote name='Limegreen']Be careful with pre cum that one you can't feel coming and it's coming all the time when a man is aroused and yez altough it has a smaller count than the actual semen it has semen and can get any hoe pregnant ![/quote]

Thanks for the tip.

Congratulations!!!!

Just when I think the people on the internet couldn't get any dumber, your brain somehow comes up with this statement and decide to post it on a website.

Thanks for lowering the bar. My favorite part is how you spell abortion two different ways in the same post.

[quote name='David85']

I wonder how many abortions the daughters have had? Maybe one of them had an aborsion because she realized she is gay and couldn't have a kid with a man! That would be classic.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='musicnoteless']Health Center and my college gives out condoms for free. Always be prepared with condoms. otherwise, just do anal.[/quote]

Yes, you can get other free ones... but these are Trojan condoms!

[quote name='Rozz']Yes, you can get other free ones... but these are Trojan condoms![/QUOTE]

yeah i hate lifestyles, those thing are garbage, they break wayy too easily and just go on as easily, and dont feel good no matter how much lube you use(inside and out)

[quote name='Rozz']Yes, you can get other free ones... but these are Trojan condoms![/quote]
Hate to break it to you, my health center has an assortment. Anywhere from the generic dispenser $.50 condoms to Lifestyles to TROJAN ULTRA RIBBED. (those are always the first to go. =)

bread's done
Back