Free Copies of XBox Indie Game 'Orbyx - Mystic Orbs of Chaos'

chrisroyale

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi All.

I'm currently giving away 10 free copies of my XBox LIVE Indie game 'Orbyx - Mystic Orbs of Chaos' (recently rated as the 4th best game on the XBox Indie game service by the XNA Roundup).

To claim a free download code for the game I only ask that you become a fan of the game's Facebook page and request a code in the latest Wall post.

Here's the url (sorry, it won' let new users post links) :

facebook.com/pages/Orbyx-Mystic-Orbs-of-Chaos/134824686047?v=wall

It's first-come-first-served, but I will also be giving away 20 more free copies to fans of the page in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Chris.

Thanks Guys.

Those 10 copies are now gone, but I will be giving away another few batches over the next few weeks, exclusively to fans of the Orbyx Facebook page. If you missed-out this time you can always become a fan of the page and you might have more luck next time!

The link again:
facebook.com/pages/Orbyx-Mystic-Orbs-of-Chaos/134824686047?v=wall

Cheers :)

Chris.

Thanks Chris - Didn't get a chance to say thanks after you gave me the code (ulcers were acting up), but here's my 'thanks'...

Oh and it's a fun game...what if it had someway to have multiplayer lol...would be sick!

Became a fan. Hopefully I luck out with your next code giveaway. Probably download the Trial tonight. Thanks for the giveaway OP.:D

bread's done
Back