Free Copy of Madden 2006 for 360!

spek

CAGiversary!
EDIT: We have a winner!

Congratulations to Logain8955 for his heartfelt, sincere, and (most importantly) winning entry! All of the entries were great, with most of them showing why CAG really whips the llama's ass, some of them jovially cracked-out, and a few just plain insane. Thanks to everyone who entered!

And since this contest went so well, there might have to be sequels in the future. Keep an eye on this space for future giveaway goodness!

(resume original post)

To show my appreciatation for winning one of the Xbox 360 contests (woot!), which of course I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for the magnificent CAG community, I'm giving away a new copy of Madden 2006 for 360!

To enter, just post in the thread with a message saying how much CAG rocks your mom's socks (metaphorically or literally). I'll pick the best entry and send off your new Madden 2006 for you to play, trade, sell, or melt in the oven (I hear it lets the evil EA spirits out). One entry per person, please only enter if you have an address in North America to receive the game.

The contest ends at midnight on Sunday the 25th, and I'll notify the winner soon after and ship the game out as soon as possible.

Hut, hut, hike!

EDIT: Just to clarify, this contest is open to everyone, regardless if you have a 360 or not. Play on!

CAG is great! My latest Deal just yesterday got my great Christmas presents and stocking stuffers for only $9.99 each. I also Scored a Rare DDS for myself. Without CAG I would be a stupid, mindless shopper shovling out $50 plus for games. Also without CAG I would not have meetinteresting people to play on Live with. Playing with Cheapy on PDZ vs. Bots is great. CAG Rocks!

Thanks for the awesome contest.

CAG is the gift that jesus should have recieved on his day of birth. Not only do I find hella good deals thanks to this website, but I also have found tons of great people to play LIVE with. A life without CAG is a life not worth living. Also, thanks spek for the generosity. You rock my socks!

CAG is full of caring and intelligent people (most of the time........*cough*kimsh0t*cough*) and always has the next best deal of the century within an hour of it being posted or found. People donate and trade every day, which is very respectable..I don't see deal forums elsewhere who get so much money to donate to people...I mean come on, for Cheap Ass Gamers the people here do donate alot XD it's because of CAG that many kids in hospitals will get that mario party and portable gaming system =)

Also people can come here for deals on anything, if they ask, which is nice and says a big "screw you!" to Fatwallet hoarders =P

I myself have done trades, I was spectical (sp?) at first when I came here, but it only took 3 trades to show me that people here can be trusted (99% of them atleast) as well as get good deals (45$ for 8 near recent PC games :D).

^_^

Thanks CAG!

I try to put as much back into CAG as I take out, but so far it hasnt affected my mothers hosiery at all :D

Thanks for sharing bud!

My mother is dead so her socks can't be rocked, but if she were alive, I am sure she would attempt to have rocking socks for CAG!

CAG is the shit.

By the way, last night I won $20 off bets by playing Madden 06 against a friend. 4 games, $5 each. I know Madden isn't as good for the 360, but who cares.

Without Cheap Ass Gamer, I wouldn't know any of the good deals. Honestly. When I discovered it a couple years back from EGM's mention of it, I didn't expect the wealth of knowledge I'd recieve. But not only knowledge, on top of that, good, intelligent people who can talk about videogames, unlike some forums (I don't even have to say coughcough because we all know who I'm talking about). This place has saved me countless dollars over the years, and it's inviting yet still pretty sleek layout makes it one of the best message boards on the web.

CAG made me think of a completely different perspective when purchasing games. I've been able to maximize profits and manage to get six 360 games for about $50 out of pocket. I've got over 90 XBox games and I don't have a job. I can't imagine how many games I would have if I actually had a steady source of income!

Socks are the devil. Ask any GI who's had to slog through muddy waters, or hiked through a dense, moist forest. They get wet and soggy thus promoting blistering coupled with heavy boots and much hiking. There was this one time where a friend had athlete's foot. Another friend was staying over for the night, forgot to bring another pair of socks, so he was given a pair of his socks to wear for the day. Despite them being washed, he, too, received athlete's foot.

It just so happens that for that week he was to go to the beach with his fiancee. Well, the athlete's foot festered so badly in his feet, that he was too embarassed to go. Cost him not only the medication for treating it, but also his fiancee. They broke up after that. Something about not spending enough time with each other.

He's been a wreck ever since. He became a hermit for sometime in his dingy, poorly furnished apartment that he had once shared with his fiancee. All he had to his name was $150, a spatula, and the clothes on his back. Dude was so poor and out of it that he tried to commit suicide, but he couldn't even afford a rope. So he tried to string together some socks as a noose. That failed obviously. Now he spends his days muttering to himself how socks are the bane of man's existence, sustaining himself on Ramen and playing Smash Brothers on his GameCube (which, incidentally, he bought through an advertised deal through CAG) on a 13" TV he found in the dumpster. Along with a half-eaten Whopper which he'll ration over a week to nourish his frail body.

True story. But remember kids, socks are the devil.

Your a terrible person. Your only intention is to rub in the fact that you won a 360 contest in our faces. cag sucks, your suck, and your mom's sock sucks. ha

CAG literally does roxor my moms soxorz, as on this site I discovered a cheap ass site where my mom ordered a few pairs of rock socks. (rolling stones). and she loves them. * BLATANT LIE*

Anyways I would really like a copy of madden 06 for my brand new xbox 360 as well. I am a madden fan not like all these other :newbie: niggers. I've owned every madden since madden 98, (thats when I started gaming regularly) and would really like to get the next-gen madden.

I walked by my mom's room one night when I heard her moaning "I need a cag...I need a cag".. I observed this for 3 nights. The next night when I came by there was Spek on top of her. I ran to my room and started rubbing myself... "I need a madden I need a madden".... She walked by I thought I said "I need a man...I need a man" so from that day on my mom things I am gay. All thanks to CAG

CAG is awesome, I save so much money by using this site. I used to buy $50 games all the time just a few years ago. Now I just wait for a deal to be posted on here or I just wait for a price drop. The people are also cool on here, I've gotten a lot of games by trading and I've saved a lot of money there as well. My wallet says thanks for that.

I don't have a 360 yet, but I will have one in a couple of days. I need Madden because I'll be able to tear up the NFL with my Bears--next gen style ;)

I used to have gout...but that was before coming to CAG!

I also realized I suffered from an acute case of irony when I sat through a six hour marathon of Short Attention Span Theater...but that's besides the point.

endless thanx to CAG for all the money they have saved me and my family over the years. I've been able to purchase all current consoles for myself and my son. Also w/ all the wheelin' N Dealin' I was able to pick up a xbox 360 3 games and xtra controller. I love not being a fanboy as it allows me to maximize my gaming experience.

Awesome community that for the most part loves to share great deals with others. Too bad there have been no :360: deals, as i'm broke without a joke now. :D $60 games that have less features then thier $40-$50 counterparts?! BAH I SAY!!!

Me and my brother have made a killing off of CAG. We now are deciding on whether or not to follow a motto that on of his friends suggested 'You can't get better prices without MURDERING someone'.
The TRU sale rocked and we got a bunch of stuff for us and our friends for the holidays!
we love to spread all our findings to our friends along with forcing...i mean....telling them to join up so they can add on to these findings.
CAG has been just...just great for us.

(The only downside is our backlog of games is immeasurable.

One of the reasons CAG is awesome is cuz we got guys like you giving out games just because of community togetherness and all that crap :p But for real that's pretty cool of you.

No one even knows what CAG is to me. It is the best site on this stupid Internet. I have saved so much $$$ because of our master CheapyD and all the wonderful people in the community.

Everyone has to love how scorch is such a mother fucker, how OTM would be my best friend if he lived in Michigan and how everyone just plain rocks my shit so hardcore my ass is split open in four different ways on a daily bases.

well cag really is great. Im new and im glad I found it. I used the coupons and different deals to get all my Christmas presents for friends and family. Everybody loves their gifts but they have no idea I paid probabaly half of total retail price for them. My dad is sending me a 360 and Project Gotham so it would be great to have Madden to play. Ive been playing it since 92 on genesis and have yet to play 06 on any console. So pick me! Oh I also no where you live so ill be paying you a visit if you dont pcik me:D seriously:bomb:

Not only have I saved a lot of money by being a CAG, but I've met a lot of cool people here. CAG is great because it seems like the deals take a backseat to the great community we have. The deals are just icing on the cake. :D

Cheap Ass Gamer is he reason I'm able to be a gamer. If it wasn't for CAG I would have only a third of the great games I have now. Thanks to Cheap Ass Gamer, Cheapy D, and all the great CAG's that find and post deals on this site I haven't paid over $30 for a video game in almost a year, which is great because if I was paying $50-$60 a pop I'd probably have a collection of five games. This is one of the very few sites I've been to that actually feels like a community. I hope that CAG continues to grow, and at the same time remains the same great site that I know it will continue to be.

CAG is the Devil!!!! All it does is keep my wallet empty and my pile of unplayed sealed games growing.
Just kidding CAG is great!

cagrockssocksoff0im.jpg

CAG rocks all moms' socks off (and more)!

CAG, it sure kicks my ass,
Finding bargains and a radio show with some class,
Here's hoping the cheapness keeps on in '06,
Because I shouldn't pay top prices for my gaming fix.

Rob

CAG is much better than other websites (I'm looking at you FatWallet)
We got the awesome logo, with CheapyD running the operation from JAPAN, HQ of all that is technology, and we have the crazy forum that finds the crazy cheapass deals.
The community is great, constantly posting deals and finding deals, all for a common cause...
To be cheapasses :D

bread's done
Back