Free Copy of Rift

James1221

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have two codes for a free copy of Rift for the pc that I received at Pax Prime. The code is only good for the Full Game as well as 30 days of complimentary game time. I believe you need to make an account first, and register with a valid credit card or prepaid card (i'm sure you can cancel the account before the 30 days of free play is over.) Anyway the codes are:

793g-2tk3-wkn2-9cgn-hjf9
3r69-9j7k-npte-gdmy-q9qp

to use the codes it says visit: riftgame.com/start

Since there's already this thread, thought I'd add my extra codes to the pile. I'll try to post more if any turn up before the deadline, I'm pretty sure I have at least a small handful more someplace.

RPM7-MLDE-7RL2-GLHD-HFE2
367H-HR3C-JXQZ-CR3P-2J7L
R3LE-26Z3-TJX7-XPLL-6XR2
W77Q-NZCP-FPPK-NEFK-33YD
FTTM-PZFG-CX7P-DYGZ-QNWT
LKDM-XRF6-FLNE-RK3N-63PT
9HNH-2KLP-GYMY-F2YR-HRNW
XQCW-GYDG-PN6M-WWKX-RXX6
7EKF-C6JY-PXZE-6NFN-HF9L
C9HK-WMR7-QDHD-RT7Q-MWPC
7WMX-JKWZ-MNZP-9P7C-3TYT
HLXE-LFNN-3G7Y-H6QE-LFNX
QTLF-CZQX-KDNH-XET6-YY6R
GGN2-XZ3R-RRWJ-CRHG-K6N9
WJLR-ZZ3W-FXM3-KX6T-QCPD
E6J2-XTRG-TRNH-D2EL-HRZ3

Edit: Here's some more codes.

Y67W-QCGK-6F6C-F6KT-26Y3
63RT-QMJR-PJ2L-MFFL-QW7L
E7FZ-E6MZ-CYHW-R9RR-K3NZ
QFKY-7MG7-P7E7-RNZW-7QZ7
9PR7-Q3XP-6X9Q-23WN-THE7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sinned47']do those include gameplay time?[/QUOTE]
After entering one of the above, it instantly asked for me to pay for a subscription without even knowing whether or not I had pre-paid time. Seems too risky for me, but if anybody else is willing to check if the codes have 30 days, be my guest. The majority of the one's in the last post should work.

Managed to grab one code for myself, thank you guys. You get 30 days of free playing and it doesn't take your money straight away. You can set up your payment using either card or PayPal and right after that you can cancel your subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can Confirm it contains 30 days free. I used a pre paid card I own that has 10 dollars left on it and it went through.

It also says Active time remaining: 30 Days on my account management page.

I would suggest that James1221 and hpv both put their ref links if they play Rift so they can get some bonus items in game.

[quote name='uvi']I would suggest that James1221 and hpv both put their ref links if they play Rift so they can get some bonus items in game.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. Here's mine if anyone wants to hook it up: http://www.riftgame.com/en/products...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Also, in addition to them not charging you until the included 30 days expires, during the sign up process it indicates that the trial doesn't start until your first log in to the game.

[quote name='hpv']Good idea. Here's mine if anyone wants to hook it up: http://www.riftgame.com/en/products...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Also, in addition to them not charging you until the included 30 days expires, during the sign up process it indicates that the trial doesn't start until your first log in to the game.[/QUOTE]

Also, both of you get bonuses. Unfortunately it's a bit too late now, apparently all your codes are used. If you've got more you can PM me, got some friends interested who would register from your link.

bread's done
Back