Free Copy of Skyrim if you work at Best Buy, Walmart, Target, GameStop

CheapAssHustla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
There was a thread for this, but I guess it was removed. Bethesda Insiders program offers XP for Rage, Prey 2, Skyrim, Brink, Hunted, and Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) All of the other games are available for PC so hopefully they'll add PS3 and Xbox 360 download tokens. I can refer you or you could just sign up through the site.

Here's the link

The points are easy to get. They include watching the videos in their entirety, follow the selected game on twitter, answering the polls, joining the forums, and liking various facebook pages. So yeah have at it. The max points you can have is around 500 points for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using this since days of BRINK
at 175 but i've already redeemed brink, rage and skyrim all on steam (quickly sold them for profit on ebay)
Made some dude happy with a 45$ steam key to skyrim a couple hours ago.
Might keep Prey2 since i've been interested in that game, guess time will tell :D

I need to get a job... XD

Thanks OP, I'm sure this will be helpful to some, but that "Restricted Site" thing to the right of the screen scares me. They've got my IP guys! :O

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I need to get a job... XD

Thanks OP, I'm sure this will be helpful to some, but that "Restricted Site" thing to the right of the screen scares me. They've got my IP guys! :O[/QUOTE]

Lol, don't worry about that. I know I tried to log into the site from a different location, and it wanted me to sign up again so I just waited until I made it home. This is time to try and get a job at one of the few places because even if it's seasonal...you could still get the free games.

@basilofbkrst
I believe it does. Try and register and see what happens. It doesn't hurt to try.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Does anyone know if Sams Club falls under Walmart for this?[/QUOTE]
I would think so but you might need to see if you can contact someone on the site.

You just need to work for the company, any department even sub companies(sam's). Heck it still works for me even though I don't work there any more lol. I don't have a pc strong enough for it(skyrim) and would love it on Ps3.

Smart idea with selling the key, maybe I should do that. Gotta get more points though to unlock.

Man, if only I worked at one of those places.... If anyone does and doesn't want their Skyrim, I would be eternally grateful if you'd consider gifting it to me!!!! :)

[quote name='xboxer']Anyone got a copy of Skyrim they don't need? I want one. :)[/QUOTE]

By the way, I am not asking someone to give it to me for free. We can work a deal out.

But of course, free sure will be sweet.

It's pretty nice, too bad I can't use any of them since my computer sucks! But, I did sell Rage for $30, and Skyrim for $50 a few hours ago. Hopefully Prey 2 will be there first physical item, that would be sweet!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']It's pretty nice, too bad I can't use any of them since my computer sucks! But, I did sell Rage for $30, and Skyrim for $50 a few hours ago. Hopefully Prey 2 will be there first physical item, that would be sweet![/QUOTE]

See I would do this, but I don't want to get into a situation where I can't receive a "console" code since I already redeemed the PC. I'm hoping they put Rage, Skyrim, and possible Prey for the consoles up. I have enough points to redeem them all.

If anyone notices that more quizzes/videos were posted, post it here so everyone can get their points. Just a thought.:bouncy:

[quote name='AshesofWake']Question: how long did it take for them to verify you guys? I only submitted yesterday but just randomly wondering! :)[/QUOTE]

Honestly a day, lol. I submitted my information on a Friday, and I was verified by that Saturday morning. It's so easy to get the points.

Verification was instant for me when I did it. Uploaded a pic of the stub, got the access within minutes.

I don't have enough to buy it from someone, and I don't have much to give, but if someone can't use it and they don't want to sell it, I have a couple random xbox/psn codes to give, it wouldn't be much but it's something.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I like how this went from a informative post for the worker bees to a beg fest. real nice.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that how it always ends up in the Free Stuff forum :lol:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']When did you send it in?[/QUOTE]

sent it in on 11/10. I have the email that I sent the information and will be contacted in two days. but nothing so far? :( Maybe I should resubmit?

[quote name='AshesofWake']sent it in on 11/10. I have the email that I sent the information and will be contacted in two days. but nothing so far? :( Maybe I should resubmit?[/QUOTE]

Took me 3 weeks to get verified just wait.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Took me 3 weeks to get verified just wait.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok! Cool then. No worries. Just saw some reports of people getting verified in a few days. But I don't mind waiting. Thanks :)

congrats, well I'm sure if you didn't want to use it you could sell it to someone, or if you're feeling really generous, you could give it to someone :) :) :)

*shamefully asking*.....

[quote name='GoldenGTI']I have a code to sell I need to buy the console version :(
pm me :)[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for that along with a Rage console code. I want to play both of them, but I have too many games to play right now so that's the main reason I don't want to buy them.

Nothing new to update for this thread. I'll be sure to update this thread if new XP chances arrive, and if they add new prizes. I'm currently sitting at 495 points...

I recently bought Skyrim so if anyone is interested I'm selling my PC Code. PM me if you're interested. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

bread's done
Back