Free Credit Card Sleeve

Thanks!

In case anyone's wondering, 1saleaday has always sent me their free stuff - it just takes a little while but it works.

[quote name='Mugatu']Thanks!

In case anyone's wondering, 1saleaday has always sent me their free stuff - it just takes a little while but it works.[/QUOTE]

I've received everything except for the MicroSD to USB adaptor (which I wanted most) :cry:. I don't know what happened to it, might've gotten lost in the mail..

[quote name='sunghost']I've received everything except for the MicroSD to USB adaptor (which I wanted most) :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='sunghost']I've received everything except for the MicroSD to USB adaptor (which I wanted most) :cry:. I don't know what happened to it, might've gotten lost in the mail..[/QUOTE]

Again, same here.

Ya, the site is legit. I ordered first from them during the $1 10 ft HDMI cables deal. The cables were of pretty damn good quality. I even ended up swapping some of my own for em when I traded em in for GameStop Profit!

[quote name='mr.me']Do you have to do the Facebook part to get it?[/QUOTE]

I didn't for one of their previous giveaways and it came in, so no.

[quote name='ShawnCollier']I didn't for one of their previous giveaways and it came in, so no.[/QUOTE]

Woot! Ordered! :cool:

bread's done
Back