Free CubeBix Shirt

This is about the 3rd or 4th time I've signed up for this shirt. Not sure if it's always been the same link/site. I have yet to get one. =/ On the bright side, I have yet to receive any spam (electronic or snail mail) that I believe to come from these guys.

Dang, I thought it was going to have a Rubik's Cube on it. I'd so be in if it did. Anyways, no thanks on the offer.. but thanks for posting it OP!

Thanks for posting. I submitted my info. Doubt it will arrive. As others have said, I've signed up for tons of these free shirt things, but never saw any.

[quote name='ThatRebel']This is about the 3rd or 4th time I've signed up for this shirt. Not sure if it's always been the same link/site. I have yet to get one. =/ On the bright side, I have yet to receive any spam (electronic or snail mail) that I believe to come from these guys.[/quote]

I believe, this would be my second try? I've also yet to recieve a free t-shirt in the mail. :roll:

[quote name='shinryuu']Can you even wear this shirt? Says you put it in cold water and it puffs up. lol[/QUOTE]

I hope you're kidding...

[quote name='JadoJodo']I hope you're kidding...[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? Sorry I'm not familiar with compressed t-shirts, but obviously some people in this thread think you can wear this t-shirt.

[quote name='shinryuu']What do you mean? Sorry I'm not familiar with compressed t-shirts, but obviously some people in this thread think you can wear this t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

you can wear it. Think of those rubber dinosaurs that grew when you put them into water from the 80's, same concept

[quote name='jbroush99']Thanks OP, but I doubt we'll see these: "Thanks for your interest, we will try and send your t-shirt ASAP!"[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. Not even to mention the fact that this seems less legit than Swedish Fish and those shirts never came...

[quote name='MorPhiend']That's what I was thinking. Not even to mention the fact that this seems less legit than Swedish Fish and those shirts never came...[/quote]

Yeah that reminds me, I never saw that Swedish Fish shirt either! :bomb: Oh well, signed up anyways for this one as well. Thanks OP

bread's done
Back