Free "Custom" T-shirt

For those that ordered several shirts on the same account- they probably all got canceled.

For those that used different emails and/or address- they are probably in production now.

I just checked my orders and have 3 in production at 2 different addresses. Will make some cheap gifts lol. Thanks again OP.

I told my friend about this and he went throught all the processes and the coupon didn't work for him. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='stealth95np']I told my friend about this and he went throught all the processes and the coupon didn't work for him. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

It's dead again.

Orders are starting to ship this morning. They give you a tracker number (which dont work yet) in the email.

My couch potato shirt is listed as shipped and paid but my greatest bj shirt is listed as new when it was listed as in production yesterday. I can't help but feel that this order might be cancelled, even though I really want that shirt.

I was afraid mine would get canceled because I had gotten myself one and then used my mom's facebook to get her one too, using the same address and account. But both shirts got shipped this morning! Complete with tracking info. :D

Anyones address on the tracking info cut off? I have one going to a P.O. box and the # is cut off the tracking, but on the order confirmation its there. Really weird.

I live clear on the other side of the country and got (one of) my shirt today. You guys should expect them in the next few days.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1817/sdc10561b.jpg
sdc10561b.jpg

[quote name='OddLogik']Holy resize batman[/QUOTE]
It didn't resize automatically for you? My apologies, I put it under spoilers and added a link as you can see.

[quote name='Nebenator']It didn't resize automatically for you? My apologies, I put it under spoilers and added a link as you can see.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It resized eventually, but took a few minutes. Glad the shirts are nice quality.

bread's done
Back