Free Dantes Inferno DLC Code

T_T

"The product has reached its registration limit."

It's still open, but I've already added that last code. Congrats to whomever gets it :

[quote name='finsfan0210']
li6j-payi-jwfc-xmmx[/QUOTE]

I was able to successfully redeem the code above, which was for Kane & Lynch: The Dog Days for PS3. I didn't try the other code as I didn't want to be greedy. =) Thank you very much for the code!

[quote name='finsfan0210']

q7mf-ioz3-8j0q-9met (not sure if they should be 0's or o's)

[/QUOTE] I redeemed the other code. Thank you very much.

Hey guys,I was wondering if anyone has a spare Banshee code?I was to slow to get one as everyone just spamed the site for the codes.A code would be awesome!!!!Thank-you =).

Used code "8cf6-2rbb-8qlc" and it worked for me. Thanks a ton OP! I'm almost done with the main game of Dante's Inferno so this is great timing!

Any more Dante's Inferno codes? I bought the it used and it turns out I got the Divine Edition Disc in a normal case. :) I'd love one if possible(pm).

Sorry I'm out of DLC codes right now. I'll have more this evening but since I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled I doubt I'll give away anymore til tommorrow at the earliest sorry.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Sorry I'm out of DLC codes right now. I'll have more this evening but since I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled I doubt I'll give away anymore til tommorrow at the earliest sorry.[/QUOTE]

Ouch... Yeah. Your mind is gonna be elsewhere. Good Luck.

I'll have any Xbox ones you get in please. What's the DLC for? I've already got the Isaac Clarke suit, but nothing else.

bread's done
Back