Free Darksiders PSN Home Costume

IRHari

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here is your War Armor code: H8Q7-3MB5-3QHJ

Here is your Ruin Mask code: MMT8-HRBJ-H4P7

have fun with this bullshit. hopefully it hasn't expired yet.

NP, I figure they must be expired, since it's been over a month since the game was released. Oh well you were the first one to post here, do you want the Bioshock 2 PSN Home costume codes?

AAH damnit. I've had me wanting that in my sig since it came out and I've had *one* person contact me.... and I didn't get a code. >_>

nevermind just read this.

"The vouchers from Amazon.com for the pre-order bonuses are sent out within ten days after the games release and expire 90 days after the games release. The European and Japanese versions of Home also had chances to get these pre-order costumes as well but through different pre-order promotions and events."

probably a lurker

They should set a sort of restriction to 100 posts or something so that lurkers quit hopping in and taking codes! xD

Gah, would've liked getting my hands on a Bioshock 2 code, my stupidass self didn't pre-order from Amazon when I HAD the chance AND the money. Instead I just kept thinking if I'd get Bio 2 or Dante's Inferno, (since I set cash aside for HR, GoW 3 Ult Edition, FFXIII).. What did I end up doing anyways? Buying the damn games at retail price a few days later anyways. Talk about stoooopid! :wall:

That's why on that BFBC2 pre-order I didn't hesitate ONE bit to order the moment I saw that sweetener $20 GC deal.

bread's done
Back