Free deck of cards (DEAD)

[quote name='RollingSkull']Well, I'd go for it... but you are brown, so I don't know if I can trust you.[/quote]

rofl!

yeah, the website is blocked from my school proxy, so i'll have to pick some up later tonight. Has anyone picked these up yet... Do you know are they decent cards or no?

I believe I registered or signed up at another site a while ago to receive a free deck of cards, but I never did get them.

Anyway I have my sexy Barbara Streisand deck, so I'm happy.

Well, I'm sitting at sitting at work watching the b-ball games through CBS's MMOD. And even though I've never played any games on this site, it used my same login and password for the free deck.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='chakan']Finally, we get to see naes and RollingSkull's avatars next to each other![/quote]

Didn't Doc Brown warn us about this in Back to the Future, some sort of tear in the fabric of space & time?

What's the deal with the cards? I don't see it say anywhere that they are giving free cards and they don't ask me for my address, so how are they suppose to send them to me?

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

Hrm, you're right. Perhaps I do need a new avatar...

It's alright, becuzimbrown. It isn't your fault. Brown folk just aren't able to bring us the sweet deals.

I kid, I kid, of course. Thanks for the effort.

What can brown do for me, I ask you?
WHAT can BROWN for ME?

anyway
thanks anyway
I have more decks of cards than i can ever use, from working in a c-store and opening all the cartons of cigarettes.

bread's done
Back