Free Destiny Beta codes / Destiny beta is now FREE to download

Xbox 360 code quick drop!

V6JRK-QTRDC-9WT77-6FKP2-H3XWZ

You cannot play Destiny Beta if you are using a XBL gold Trial Code on the 360. You need a full subscription of gold on 360 to play the beta, however if you are playing on Xbox One the trial period codes will work. 

I don't know why people are still dropping codes when there are plenty of people asking nicely and would actually say thank you. I finally got an Xbox One code elsewhere but damn I'm sick of lurkers getting all the codes.

I don't know why people are still dropping codes when there are plenty of people asking nicely and would actually say thank you. I finally got an Xbox One code elsewhere but damn I'm sick of lurkers getting all the codes.
Exactly. :) I'd love a XB1 code. Them lurkers though.

can someone PM me at least one code for 360, there's more guests then members looking at this page -_-

many thanks in advance!

I'd gladly send back a XBL Gold Trial for a PM'd 360 Destiny Code (sorry I don't have anything more valuable to offer).

Last edited by a moderator:
hate to beg. Had a ps3 code given to me, but I have a 360. So I gave it to someone else. If anyone has a 360 code they can pm me, that would be amazing.

if anyone has a 360 code pm me. I can trade you for a beta code for Dead Island epidemic, its more or less a gift as i have an extra. As long as you have steam i can give it up.

I would love a Xbox 360 code for Destiny beta. I have a PS3 code for trade. PM me!

Here you go guys, 2 Xbox One Destiny Beta codes ~ Kill some baddies for me (。⌒∇⌒)。

VG393-C9HPK-3YHY9-XG6RY-MHY4Z
RMQC9-44X93-MQMYM-22GCP-3CHHZ

[quote name="Babydraggie" post="11950643" timestamp="1406151652"]

Here you go guys, 2 Xbox One Destiny Beta codes ~ Kill some baddies for me (。⌒∇⌒)。

[background=rgb(31,31,31)]VG393-C9HPK-3YHY9-XG6RY-MHY4Z[/background]
[background=rgb(31,31,31)]RMQC9-44X93-MQMYM-22GCP-3CHHZ[/background][/quote]
Thanks. I tried to use the second code and it was already taken. I snagged the first code

I've got:
2x NA PS4 codes
6x Global XB1 codes

Quote and I'll PM you a code.
I am looking for 2 PS4 Codes if you still have available by chance. My brother just got back stateside from his deployment and i would like one for him, and one for myself also if you have two. Thanks so much!

bread's done
Back