Free DewXP codes (Halo 4)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Don't forget unused codes expire after tomorrow, folks. If you aren't planning on using them, better to share them with someone who will than let them go to waste.[/QUOTE]

If I'm understanding the rules correctly, we still have time to apply them to our XBL accounts or gift them --- 3/31/13?

I've yet to even rent/buy the game. Maybe I'll do a Redbox rental soon with the ongoing promo codes around.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']If I'm understanding the rules correctly, we still have time to apply them to our XBL accounts or gift them --- 3/31/13?

I've yet to even rent/buy the game. Maybe I'll do a Redbox rental soon with the ongoing promo codes around.[/QUOTE]

Correct amigo, you're able to keep them stored in an account til then, you just can't input new codes after 31 Jan.

Here are a couple Dew XP codes that survived until now, enjoy:

BANG! you're dead
The force uses you
BOOM!! you 'sploded
You are hit by a dimensional train
AKKXLPYYLC
You found lurker bait
Vicious bunnies unleashed and eat you alive
You accidentally bring a water gun to the fight
You wake up from the Matrix
You found lurker bait
Flesh eating bacteria stare into your soul
Pigeons poop on you
You found lurker bait
3XXCWZ9KHK
All your clothes disappear while in class
You found lurker bait

im48x2.jpg

feqttt.jpg

GO XTREME 2 REDEEM.

Looking for codes before they get eaten up by lurkers, hoping to use a few to get from 88 to 90. Thanks.

Edit: I know, I know, no begging. But these are special circumstances, rite?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BobbyTastic']Looking for codes before they get eaten up by lurkers, hoping to use a few to get from 88 to 90. Thanks.

Edit: I know, I know, no begging. But these are special circumstances, rite?[/QUOTE]

right. anyone? only a couple hours left.

I think this thread can now be closed, the contest is now over, any unused codes are dead and any banked matches you have to use up soon. the drawing date for the contest it said was next week thursday.

bread's done
Back