Free Diet 7 up test kit

I did a blind taste test, and I liked Sprite Zero the most, with 7-Up in second. Sprite has always been my favorite soda, so I guess it's not too surprising.

My girlfriend liked 7-Up the most, and then Sprite.

Yeah it seemed seriously impossible to open the box and my brother was watching me open it saying it felt like Xmas with all the trouble opening it. But yeah got my 3 cans and coupon, didn't try 'em yet.

[quote name='yukine']I did a blind taste test, and I liked Sprite Zero the most, with 7-Up in second. Sprite has always been my favorite soda, so I guess it's not too surprising.

My girlfriend liked 7-Up the most, and then Sprite.[/quote]

Sprite Zero is.. ok. It tastes more like tonic water to me than actual sprite.

[quote name='yukine']I did a blind taste test, and I liked Sprite Zero the most, with 7-Up in second. Sprite has always been my favorite soda, so I guess it's not too surprising.

My girlfriend liked 7-Up the most, and then Sprite.[/quote]

That's how it worked out for us. I liked the Sprite Zero the best (no surprise I drink the regular stuff a lot) with 7-UP in second. My fiance liked the 7-UP the best then Sprite Zero.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Yeah it seemed seriously impossible to open the box and my brother was watching me open it saying it felt like Xmas with all the trouble opening it. But yeah got my 3 cans and coupon, didn't try 'em yet.[/quote]

lol i know how you feel, UPS had some industrial strength tape on that box, i was afraid that if i used a box cutter i would cut into one of the cans lol.

it all worked out though.

-holds up diet sprite can to fellow CAG'ers-

CHEERS MY FRIENDS!

I finally received mine today. I had forgotten about this. At first I thought there was a bomb inside since I haven't ordered anything online in awhile.

[quote name='Popnmusic']I finally received mine today. I had forgotten about this. At first I thought there was a bomb inside since I haven't ordered anything online in awhile.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah that is what I thought too. "Why is someone from texas sending me liquid? I hope it isn't a bomb." Totally forgot about it.

And don't let 7up know this, but I think I am going to drink each one separately.

I got the test kit in the mail last week. It had Diet 7-up, Diet Sprite, and Diet Sierra Mist.

It's true, the diet 7-up tasted the best.

I still didn't get mine either...

Seems like the people in the West got theirs. Us east-coasters need to wait a bit longer.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I still didn't get mine either...

Seems like the people in the West got theirs. Us east-coasters need to wait a bit longer.[/quote]

Westsiiiiiide.

Not true, i live in kentucky and i recieved mine fairily quick. of course i jumped on this deal when it was fresh so that is why many have gotten it and many have not.

those who have not gotten the kit, chances are you will get a coupon or nothing at all.

If a MOD is looking at this, i would Lock this thread, it seems to be a dead Deal

bread's done
Back