Free Digital Copy of a DivX Movie ! [5 Selections]

[quote name='Damklavash']Is Green Lantern any good?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if you're a Green Lantern fan you should enjoy it.

GL was alright. It felt like there was a bit too much story crammed into a short movie. I think Wonder Woman still sets the high bar for these movies, with S/B: Public Enemies in second place.

2 weeks notice and sisterhood were not choices but I didn't even want them I got Ace Ventura cause Jim Carrey kicks ass!

Thanks mr OP. Gonna check out GL.

[quote name='Damklavash']Is Green Lantern any good?[/QUOTE]

Its free.

IN FOR SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS! And by that I mean Ace Ventura. :)

How do you download the movie though? Never done this before.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Discount is $35.97, therefore just add Green Lantern ($15.99) + any 2 titles ($9.99) = FREE (NO CC required)[/QUOTE]

I tried this, it doesn't work for me. It just gave me 15.99 off, so yeah this is what it says while viewing my cart: "A coupon discount of $15.99 will be deducted from your order total at checkout."

[quote name='sangredekrazy']anyone having trouble with the download?[/QUOTE]
Mine took a really long time but it eventually downloaded. The download would stall then resume after a while.

Thanks OP.
Does anything think it's legal to use multiple email addresses to download more than one movie?
The only thing the site states is "Note: Only one movie is allowed per email address. Offer valid for US customers only while supplies last."

Already have BB on both HD and Blu. So I am dl'ing Ace as well. Thanx OP. Also reminded me to finally dl Terminator 3 from the last free offer (saw the ticket just sitting in my dl folder.

bread's done
Back