Free Digital Movie (Owned) from Flixter UV via Facebook

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hopefully this links works for everyone...

http://apps.facebook.com/flixster/msk/?from=fbfeed_var2&sent=2012-01-03

No purchase or CCs required, and only a little of a pain to set up.

...Oh, and selection is limited to the following.

Michael Clayton, Blow, Austin Powers, 17 Again, Lethal Weapon, Demolition Man, Matchstick Men, Dog Day Afternoon, He's Just Not That Into You, Mortal Kombat and Play it Forward.

It'll set up the account with the aid of facebook (so check your facebook tied email.) And at least for me, after the account set up the movie wasn't there so I had to go back to the facebook link, select the movie again and now it's added.

Also at some point, Warner Bros. asks for access to your account to which you can select some various options including one year, limited six hours, and I think two others. I decided to be nice and give them six hours.

SIDE NOTE: I found this deal via Swagbucks, so if you're doing that you probably want to hunt for it there as you can get a few credits that way as well. (There was a link in my swagbucks inbox, it's coming up trialpay so it may be under there in offers.)

[quote name='M3wThr33']Only works on new accounts. I set one up last month with the Internet Explorer Windows 7 dealie.[/QUOTE]

are you sure? i just did it and got mortal kombat. when i went to check it says i have that movie plus HP:7 part 2 as i started using Flixster when i bought harry potter.

Yeah, not working for me or my wife in Firefox or IE.
SPECIFICALLY for accounts that already got a free IE/Win7 movie. If you don't know what that means, don't say it worked for you and confuse me.

bread's done
Back