Free Disney Lithograph w/ Participation

thisboywillbreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey pals! Just got an email from the folks over at Disney Traveler. They are showing off a new Disney resort called Aulan via webcasts. The webcasts provide a sneak peek of what Disney fans can expect from the Hawaiian location when it opens in Fall 2011.

Now to the good part! Users 18 and up can register for 1 of 5 showings of the webcast, and will receive a Disney character lithograph for participating. It is not clear to me who the lithograph is of (Lilo & Stitch?). :)

"Please RSVP by November 25th, 2011—it's FREE!"

Register here: https://dvcwebevent.com/registration.php?sourcecode=VEAUFOBE&CMP=EMC-DVCPFY11Q3DVCAMVEIN0005

Webcast times:

Wednesday 12/7/11 - Anytime between 9am - 12mid (EST)/6am - 9pm (PST)
Thursday 12/8/11 - Anytime between 9am - 12mid (EST)/6am - 9pm (PST)
Friday 12/9/11 - Anytime between 9am - 9pm (EST)/6am - 6pm (PST)
Saturday 12/10/11 - Anytime between 9am - 6pm (EST)/6am - 3pm (PST)

Note: You must register AND watch the webcast to be eligible.

"Lithograph will be mailed within 45 days of the webcast. Only 1 Lithograph per household."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='volcombrandon']The link is broke for me?

EDIT: nevermind you fixed it[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Had originally used tinyurl, but it appeared as a bunch of dollar signs and was broken.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Sorry about that. Had originally used tinyurl, but it appeared as a bunch of dollar signs and was broken.[/QUOTE]

No problem thanks for the info :)

"THIS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS"

Timeshare people are waaay too fucking aggressive trying to sell those. No thanks.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']"THIS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS"

Timeshare people are waaay too fucking aggressive trying to sell those. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

yeah no kidding. On top of the "Your contact information may be used for marketing purposes for Disney Vacation Club and other members of the Walt Disney family of companies."

not worth it for a lithograph with a retail value of $12.95

[quote name='VANDALHEART']"THIS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS"

Timeshare people are waaay too fucking aggressive trying to sell those. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's a recorded video. People have done this in the past and seemed happy to do so.. not sure how the video can be considered aggressive..

[quote name='Gram']Disney already has my address from other stuff, so I don't see the harm. Famous last words.[/QUOTE]

Hehe. Same way I feel, really. People act as if companies like Facebook and Google don't use their info in some way. For better or for worse that's just how the internet is nowadays.

And if they do keep pestering me with calls there's this awesome thing called blocking their phone number. Takes all of five seconds. :p

Got my "lithograph" in the mail today. It's a pretty cool picture, but isn't glossy or anything. Also came with a certificate of authenticity, as it as a limited print.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Got my "lithograph" in the mail today. It's a pretty cool picture, but isn't glossy or anything. Also came with a certificate of authenticity, as it as a limited print.[/QUOTE]
Apparently mine came in yesterday, but my roommate forgot to tell me so it was sitting on the table where I didn't see it. Looks pretty nice and not too shabby for free :D

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Apparently mine came in yesterday, but my roommate forgot to tell me so it was sitting on the table where I didn't see it. Looks pretty nice and not too shabby for free :D[/QUOTE]

Nice! I plan on getting a frame for mine. Will definitely look nice on the wall. :)

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Got mine too. are they all the same thing? Mine is of Mickey, Donald and Goofy surfing.[/QUOTE]
I got that one as well, so I assume they are all the same.

[quote name='IIBlazer']Got mine today, also. Pretty nice. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]
Can you/anyone post a pic of the disney lithograph that they just received?

[quote name='k1ngster']Can you/anyone post a pic of the disney lithograph that they just received?[/QUOTE]

Taken from a different site.
x55rix.jpg

It's pretty nice for something free.
Haven't even been solicited yet.

Bumping this thread as they are doing this again. Not sure if the "lithograph" is the same, but I guess we'll see.

Webcasts are on December 7, 8, 9, & 10, 2011.

RSVP by November 25th.

bread's done
Back