Free Disney Movie Rewards Points

mrosnwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here are some codes for some free points for Disney Movie Rewards.

Why not add when the codes started/were valid and if they are expired? New codes without dates seems senseless.
25 points w/ FPSNN83JX9
5 points w/ E2YU95MN7T

Expired Codes:
5 points w/ J5RN24XPV9
3 points w/ SURPRISE
25 points w/ code CHIHUAHUA
50 points w/ code D11M20R01NY
50 points w/ code COOL
50 points w/ code 9EKSMN38SH
50 points w/ code 9FTMRYWEK
25 points w/ code REX
5 points w/ code FM39V03SSW
5 points w/ code T5WM52PA7L

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PenguinoMF']How much does the trilogy cost as a fulfillment title?[/QUOTE]

I remember it being it being $59.99. For me, that was how much they were charging for 2 movies so here, I'm getting 3 so that was why I ordered it as a fulfillment title instead of getting them individually when I joined.

Tempted to sign up the the Disney Blu-Ray Club....not a bad deal. I read that if you CALL to place the order, you may get better selections than online (YMMV of course).

There are a few movies I would like...not sure if I can figure out 7 Disney movies though. Maybe if I could get Snow White and Pinocchio over the phone, that would sway me since they are going away soon. Movie buying changes now with a 4 and 1 year old.

[quote name='doodmandood']I would like to do the 7 for $23 but I can't justify it with the bonus of MUST BUY 3 MOVIES AT FULL PRICE fine print added to it.[/QUOTE]

I believe if you get all 7, you only have to buy 2. That is what makes it tempting (unless I read it wrong)

So, essentially it is 9 movies for $90ish (after shipping)

[quote name='doubledown']I believe if you get all 7, you only have to buy 2. That is what makes it tempting (unless I read it wrong)

So, essentially it is 9 movies for $90ish (after shipping)[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I like Disney THAT much haha.

Just noticed the blu club has all the Pixar movies except for Finding Nemo. :/

ah well.

Im thinking of doing Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, Up, A Bug's Life, WALLE, and was going to do Finding Nemo but I guess Ratatouille is fine. Or hmmmmmm.... JAmes and the Giant Peach.

Would get Toy Story 3 if it was the combo pack.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just noticed the blu club has all the Pixar movies except for Finding Nemo. :/

ah well.

Im thinking of doing Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, Up, A Bug's Life, WALLE, and was going to do Finding Nemo but I guess Ratatouille is fine. Or hmmmmmm.... JAmes and the Giant Peach.

Would get Toy Story 3 if it was the combo pack.[/QUOTE]

Nemo hasn't come out on blu yet.

[quote name='JJSP']Go to "Disneyblurayclub.com", and it should ask for a promotional code. Use 14366 as the code to get the "7 for $23" offer I posted about.[/QUOTE]:applause:
thanks, I'll give it a shot. Easily found 7 movies the kids didn't have or I wanted to upgrade

Man, that Bluray Club site is fucking horrible. It's a mishmash of titles. If you browse in a funky way you can get it to show Disneynature Crimson Wing, but only in a certain way. And it only has the single disc BRD of Princess & the Frog? But doesn't say which version of A Bug's Life? I can't shop like this...

Especially if I have no clue if they come with a slipcover. DO THEY? Do they ALL? Guaranteed?

[quote name='mitch079']Added a 5 point code to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, first free code I ever got to work, besides the SURPRISE one I found

[quote name='M3wThr33']Man, that Bluray Club site is fucking horrible. It's a mishmash of titles. If you browse in a funky way you can get it to show Disneynature Crimson Wing, but only in a certain way. And it only has the single disc BRD of Princess & the Frog? But doesn't say which version of A Bug's Life? I can't shop like this...

Especially if I have no clue if they come with a slipcover. DO THEY? Do they ALL? Guaranteed?[/QUOTE]

It appears to be the Blue/ Digital copy version of Bug's Life

[quote name='M3wThr33']Man, that Bluray Club site is fucking horrible. It's a mishmash of titles. If you browse in a funky way you can get it to show Disneynature Crimson Wing, but only in a certain way. And it only has the single disc BRD of Princess & the Frog? But doesn't say which version of A Bug's Life? I can't shop like this...

Especially if I have no clue if they come with a slipcover. DO THEY? Do they ALL? Guaranteed?[/QUOTE]

According to the people on Blu-Ray.com's forums you can call the number and order and they let you get the 2 or 3 disc titles. I'm tempted to do this myself as they only have the 2 disc Wall-E version there.

Alright, so calling will handle that. Maybe I'll see about the primo-version of Princess and the Frog. Now I just need confirmation on slipcovers.

I just spoke with one of their online representatives and they said "Sorry, there are certain selections available for the initial offer. It does not change depending on how you join." So, according to the official line, calling to get more options won't work. Still tempted to try, though :p

[quote name='dg7md']Here's a leftover National Treasure 2 DVD code I got for the first CAG to use:

CYMWKFMRNF7[/QUOTE]

aww someone used it already :(

Just did 6 blus for $12.95. Didnt really feel like adding a 7th for $8.95. Cant wait to get my blus. :)

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Up
Monster's Inc
A Bug's Life
James and the Giant Peach

Should the confirmation email be sent right away? Been about 2 hours and still havent gotten one. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yruluis']So, you still have to buy 3 movies after at regular price?[/QUOTE]

I'm confused with this. The site says the 6th movie at $11.94 will count as one of the 3 future purchases. However it shows I still need to buy 3. Of course my order is still processing. So hopefully once its done processing it will fill one of the 3 requirements.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'm confused with this. The site says the 6th movie at $11.94 will count as one of the 3 future purchases. However it shows I still need to buy 3. Of course my order is still processing. So hopefully once its done processing it will fill one of the 3 requirements.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same. I bought Toy Story 3 yesterday and I plan to return it ( I opened it). I just hope the movies get here before 5/16.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'm confused with this. The site says the 6th movie at $11.94 will count as one of the 3 future purchases. However it shows I still need to buy 3. Of course my order is still processing. So hopefully once its done processing it will fill one of the 3 requirements.[/QUOTE]

Mines doing the same thing. I'm going to call their number tomorrow and inquire and see if I order something now while my initial thing is processing I can knock one of the required ones out of the way and if I can do the buy 1 at full price and get 1 half off thing they have on the site and the full price will still count.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Mines doing the same thing. I'm going to call their number tomorrow and inquire and see if I order something now while my initial thing is processing I can knock one of the required ones out of the way and if I can do the buy 1 at full price and get 1 half off thing they have on the site and the full price will still count.[/QUOTE]

let me know how this goes.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']let me know how this goes.[/QUOTE]

It all updates when everything ships out. That's what they told me on the phone. Plus for the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal they have going on, your full price movie of 29.95 or more will count towards your commitment.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']It all updates when everything ships out. That's what they told me on the phone. Plus for the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal they have going on, your full price movie of 29.95 or more will count towards your commitment.[/QUOTE]

what about discounted titles? I take it just the full priced ones count?

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Just the full priced ones that are 29.95 or more.[/QUOTE]

It now says my order has shipped. Status hasnt changed on the Commitment page though. Says I still need to order 3.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']It now says my order has shipped. Status hasnt changed on the Commitment page though. Says I still need to order 3.[/QUOTE]

It still says that on mine too, I'm going to call tomorrow and see what's up with that on my account.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']It still says that on mine too, I'm going to call tomorrow and see what's up with that on my account.[/QUOTE]

mine changed and now shows one of them with the icon. Only need to buy 2 more movies. :)
If your status doesnt update soon I'd contact them though. But give it a little more time. If mine changed, I'm sure yours will.

Can anyone tell me if there's a thread for buying/trading DMR points? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. If not, I'm willing to shell out some cash through either paypal or amazon for some points. I'm about 500 points shy of the reward I'm looking for, and there aren't any movies out right now that I don't already have that would justify a purchase just for the points.

Thanks.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']mine changed and now shows one of them with the icon. Only need to buy 2 more movies. :)
If your status doesnt update soon I'd contact them though. But give it a little more time. If mine changed, I'm sure yours will.[/QUOTE]

Mine just updated finally too. Got commitment credit for my 12.95 movie and my full price one from the buy 1 get one half off.

You realize that B1g1 half off applies to more then 1 title? I'm pondering on if I want to buy a title full price and get 8 other titles for half off. Should definitely get Pinnochio, Snow White, and Fantasia before they go in the vault.

^^^ just keep that average of $$$/discs going to see if it's worth it.

my order has been processing for 10 days now....c'mon

Just got my 6 blus in the ail today. Took just a little over a week. Pretty impressed with the service, and all the blus came with slipcovers and look fantastic.

Got "Happy Anniversary" code that give you "One" free blu-ray movie. What suck, that you have to pay shipping and only pick "One" of three movie. (Eight below, Chicken little, The rookie).

I'll trade code for xbox code (Please pm), but i'll just throw code here tomorrow.

[quote name='rickyff7']Got "Happy Anniversary" code that give you "One" free blu-ray movie. What suck, that you have to pay shipping and only pick "One" of three movie. (Eight below, Chicken little, The rookie).

I'll trade code for xbox code (Please pm), but i'll just throw code here tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

is this the code people get on there birthday? Or is this a universal code? Mind sharing?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']is this the code people get on there birthday? Or is this a universal code? Mind sharing?[/QUOTE]

I redeemed mine a couple months ago on the Rookie(hey, I'm a sucker for baseball movies I guess, 4.99 for it wasn't too bad). It was previously the Birthday code, yes, but they replaced it by giving people the code on the anniversary date of when you sign up for DMR instead. I don't quite remember how it worked, but I wonder if it is directly tied to your account in some way. I clicked it through an e-mail and redeemed and never had to enter a code. Maybe it's possible to gift it away, but I'm not sure. Unless someone can confirm ahead of time, maybe you should make sure said code works for someone else before trading, just in case. Otherwise the person who received the code originally would have to redeem and have it shipped to the other's address.

[quote name='rickyff7']Here code for that Happy Anniversary, better off getting the 4 Disney Movies for $2 each deal then this.

9F0DR2GL641[/QUOTE]

Someone redeemed it already. I hope they say thank you.

bread's done
Back