Free DJ hero 2 Tiësto DLC pack @ mycokerewards

Megatim81

CAGiversary!
not sure if this was posted yet, but I saw it on mycokerewards.com.
it requires no points, you just need to be a member.

"
Bring the party home. Add some exclusive Tiësto tracks to your game systems. Create the perfect mix of fun.

DJ Hero 2 brings the award-winning mix of hit music and DJ gameplay back to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. And now you can enjoy three hot new mixes from international superstar DJ/producer Tiësto for FREE!

Exclusive Tiësto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

My Coke Rewards members receive a code for a completely FREE download of the Tiësto Mix Pack presented by Coca-Cola. No points needed, no purchase required. Don't own the game yet? No problem! Get the code today and download the Tiësto Mix Pack when you buy DJ Hero 2. Jump into the party with two turntables and a microphone."

http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...ck/12109?WT.mc_id=SOURCEREG:EMAILSocialShare1

Thanks! This was posted a few times before, though, but I can see why your search didn't find anything; everyone else spelled it "Tiesto" like a sucker. :)

DJ Hero 2 is a great game, and these are some great mixes.

I actually dont have dj hero, but i found this after entering coke codes from bottles/12packs from a super bowl party. I am downloading them, just in case.

[quote name='mkelehan']Thanks! This was posted a few times before, though, but I can see why your search didn't find anything; everyone else spelled it "Tiesto" like a sucker. :)[/QUOTE]
Entering "Tiësto" as the keyword works fine, so I doubt the OP searched before posting.

[quote name='NoDAK']Entering "Tiësto" as the keyword works fine, so I doubt the OP searched before posting.[/QUOTE]

I searched dj hero 2. I did not search tiesto.
Has this deal been posted like once a day? I dont want to be one of "those" users. Hopefully i put enough info in the topic title and tags that the next person who finds out about the free dlc can just bump this topic.

Oh well. At least 1 guy will get some tracks.
Cheers!

Ah, no wonder you missed those previous threads. "Hero" is the only word you used that was long enough to search. And it's such a general term that you were probably deluged with results. Sorry for assuming that you didn't bother to search.

No, you're definitely not one of "those" members. They ignore duplicate threads right on the front page.

bread's done
Back