Free Dlc for Assassins creed 3, Halo 4 & Re 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL SLash BR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
www.gameplanet.com is giving away some dlcs for these games.
https://gameplanet.com/customer/account/create/
The page is from mexico and i dont know if it will work for us.
66581_10151255061112899_1297983139_n.jpg

1. Create or sign in with your gameplanet account.
2. Go to your account, and select historical code redeemer
3.Choose the code you want. Enjoy :)
I speak spanish so i dont know how to translate the text perfectly, sorry for my bad english.
Greets!

[quote name='HolyRelik']where would i get the receipt number if im in the right area?[/QUOTE]

im guessing off your receipt from purchasing from them

GPHS-QWERFDGTYU-BXOLEB

Producto adquirido: QWERFDGTYU TORNEO FIFA 13 [S/P]
Este es tu código DLC: FZET29
Descripción: Los mejores del mundo se unen para demostrar quién es el mejor. ¡Participa en el Torneo FIFA 13 con tu recibo de compra o siendo miebro de la Comunidad High Score y gana fabulosos premios!

I guess Halo 4 & Resident Evil 6 codes were gone... ?

[quote name='dotCody']What's the Halo 4 DLC and is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

From what I could gather on other spanish websites, it's the pre-order codes that walmart/gamestop/bestbuy were giving (armor/helmets/etc).

Producto adquirido: QWERFDGTYU TORNEO FIFA 13 [S/P]
Este es tu código DLC: CYC4DW
Descripción: Los mejores del mundo se unen para demostrar quién es el mejor. ¡Participa en el Torneo FIFA 13 con tu recibo de compra o siendo miebro de la Comunidad High Score y gana fabulosos premios!

i got re6 codes for ps3/360. i am unsure as to whether i will use them. i have a long standing boycott of capcom since the re-re-re-releases street, fighter, resident evil 5, marvel vs capcom

[quote name='webkatt']i got re6 codes for ps3/360. i am unsure as to whether i will use them. i have a long standing boycott of capcom since the re-re-re-releases street, fighter, resident evil 5, marvel vs capcom[/QUOTE]

I got re6. I would love the code for the 360 if you dont end up using it.

edit- What do I use as the recepit #. Im trying to get the re6 dlc

[quote name='USD']I got the codes but its making me wait 24 hours. :([/QUOTE]

You can only redeem 2 codes every 24 hours per ip.

[quote name='emwearz']You can only redeem 2 codes every 24 hours per ip.[/QUOTE]

shit I didnt even get 1 code. How were you guys able to get codes, if no one had a recepit #?

were do i put these codes, they not xbox are they? GPHS-AGSHSJKFDK-?????? is my code but obv blacked out last 6, please help, im thick as pig crap tonight

[quote name='Zizi']I got "Códigos exclusivos para México, lo sentimos!!!"

How do I get around this?[/QUOTE]

basically you put in a non mexican address. the test reads something along the lines of these codes are exclusive to mexico

You need a Mexican IP address; using a proxy worked fine for me.

I have a spare code for Assassin's Creed 3 and Resident Evil 6, each on 360. Shoot me a PM if you want either.

Edit: All gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jukkakhan']You need a Mexican IP address; using a proxy worked fine for me.

I have a spare code for Assassin's Creed 3 and Resident Evil 6, each on 360. Shoot me a PM if you want either.[/QUOTE]

What proxy did you use?

You don't need a mexican ip. I'm in california and I did it fine. However the coes are not being distributed any longer

If anyone has an extra Halo Code i would love to have it, it is saying i have reached maximum attempts

I'm getting the same bullshit.

i´ve managed to get some codes when it was working i have hazop, deadeye, re6 fortress and assassins creed 3 dangerous mission dlcs, msg me if you wanna trade

[quote name='nedstark']guys I have to put a receipt number I tried the two but its not working :([/QUOTE]

yea i tried to many times and it locked me out for 24hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back