Free Dlc for Assassins creed 3, Halo 4 & Re 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress (map for mercenaries mode)
JMH72-DPJQC-GTKPG-PKCJJ-VQP3Z

Assassins Creed III 360 DLC A Dangerous Secret + Mosquete (additional mission)
3XM-D8P3-98UY-6N3R-CEMK

[quote name='rasec69']Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress (map for mercenaries mode)

3XM-D8P3-98UY-6N3R-CEMK[/QUOTE]
I got the RE6 code, thanks man.

[quote name='rasec69']Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress (map for mercenaries mode)

assassins creed one short or does it have to be redeemed ingame?

My prayers have been answered! Thanks rasec69!

[quote name='Pluto412']idk lucky i guess[/QUOTE]

When I did it there was a code in the redeem window automatically (Then had to click redeem to get the xbox code). I had to use a mexican proxy to do it though. (Let me get 3 codes before locking me out for 24 hours)

[quote name='Deride']When I did it there was a code in the redeem window automatically (Then had to click redeem to get the xbox code). I had to use a mexican proxy to do it though. (Let me get 3 codes before locking me out for 24 hours)[/QUOTE]

what was the proxy you used?

[quote name='deride']when i did it there was a code in the redeem window automatically (then had to click redeem to get the xbox code). I had to use a mexican proxy to do it though. (let me get 3 codes before locking me out for 24 hours)[/quote]

what proxy did you use!!!!

more codes :D

Halo 4 360 DLC Armor Hazop
23GFR-WX9MG-C27XF-774XW-VC3HZ

Halo 4 360 DLC Dead Eye Helmet
6FXPD-4MWHF-PY4XC-YDKGH-9G6QZ

Assassins Creed III PS3 DLC A Dangerous Secret + Mosquete (redeem in game)
GPBM-79N8-8432 (ps3)
3XM-TEBL-CWVX-ALAA-EXGA (xbox)

Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress
HT7KF-HQ374-73CWW-2T66C-4FCTZ

[quote name='rasec69']more codes :D

6FXPD-4MWHF-PY4XC-YDKGH-9G6QZ[/QUOTE]

dam lurked want so bad :/

[quote name='Pluto412']noob question how exactly do i go about using one of these[/QUOTE]

Your gonna want to go into your network options in your browser

on firefox -> options -> advance -> network -> Connection/Settings -> Manual Proxy Config -> copy IP / Port -> Restart browser to make sure it took -> website should work fine (just remember to set it back to no proxy after)

[quote name='Deride']Your gonna want to go into your network options in your browser

on firefox -> options -> advance -> network -> Connection/Settings -> Manual Proxy Config -> copy IP / Port -> Restart browser to make sure it took -> website should work fine (just remember to set it back to no proxy after)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Now I just have to wait 22 hours..

dam that 24 hr lockout is really starting to annoy me i really want that deadeye code and my luck it will be out by tomorrow :/

any1 have both halo4 codes, i have 20 dollars of borderlands 2 dlc for the 360 i could trade for it (primire club with mechromancer and slaughterdome)

I used the proxy, created a fresh account, but it locked me out upon my very first request. did I do something wrong?

[quote name='hellmutt']I used the proxy, created a fresh account, but it locked me out upon my very first request. did I do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

if you were locked out before then you will be locked out even with a new account :(
i tried the same thing

[quote name='Pluto412']if you were locked out before then you will be locked out even with a new account :(
i tried the same thing[/QUOTE]

I was not locked out before. As I said, it was my very first try.

[quote name='hellmutt']I was not locked out before. As I said, it was my very first try.[/QUOTE]

idk then mabey there just getting so much traffic that there locking everyone out now

the page wont even load for me, is that happening to anyone else? it keeps saying problem loading page and i know its not my proxy since i checked and it works fine.

*edit* guess they closed off the links for logging in and registering becuz the site it working fine besides that.

If anyone can spare an AC3 code for Xbox 360, I'll do sex to you. Or I guess I could trade a Steam code. Whatever works best for you.

[quote name='dwb6']the page wont even load for me, is that happening to anyone else? it keeps saying problem loading page and i know its not my proxy since i checked and it works fine.

*edit* guess they closed off the links for logging in and registering becuz the site it working fine besides that.[/QUOTE]
:C Damn, so is this over? I always miss this kind of things

Damn, when you go away for few you really miss alot.
I probably should beg for a code...... but I won't.
Congrats to the people who actually got in on this deal.
Just hope your not selling this stuff on ebay.

is any HONEST person able to redeam a code for me if i pm recipt number? (has to have a good market place trade) i cant get it to work

If anyone has a spare Halo 4 Deadeye Helmet, I'm willing to trade for some XCOM DLC, PayPal or other XBL codes. PM me.

I was able to get an extra code for the Resident Evil 6, Assassins Creed: III, and Halo 4 Armor. I can't post in the trading section yet but open to offers

I tried but got same 24 hour wait message. I have some Xbox avatar codes if anyone is willing to trade for RE 6 code at least..

I created the account but it asking for receipt no.
Can any one hook me up with AC 3 PS 3 code.
I will be really thankful.
Please PM me as people on post will lurk it before i see it.

i´ve managed to get some codes when it was working i have hazop, deadeye, re6 fortress and assassins creed 3 dangerous mission dlcs, msg me if you wanna trade.

assassins creed and re6 i have for 360 and ps3

If anyone is nice enough, I have 2 codes for hazop and deadeye. I just want deadeye but cant activate them.

[quote name='USD']If anyone is nice enough, I have 2 codes for hazop and deadeye. I just want deadeye but cant activate them.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you activate it?

would love either of the 2 halo codes since i was to late to get in on this deal :( . only really have a 14 day pass to trade and some old 360 DLC

Yea I'm still getting the 24 hour thing if anyone have the assassin creed or halo 4 codes they don't want I would love to have one plz pm me

Historico Code Redeemer: Números de recibo de compra promocionales

Resident Evil 6 360 DLC High Seas Fortress
GPHS-QWLDKSJDDS-BTFRDF

Resident Evil 6 PS3 DLC High Seas Fortress
GPHS-LOKIJSNSHD-BTFRDF

TORNEO FIFA 13
GPHS-QWERFDGTYU-BTFRDF

Assassins Creed III 360 DLC A Dangerous Secret + Mosquete
GPHS-AKSLSKDJXJ-BTFRDF

Assassins Creed III PS3 DLC A Dangerous Secret + Mosquete
GPHS-JSKSJDHSHS-BTFRDF

Halo 4 360 DLC Armor Hazop
GPHS-AGSHSJKFDK-BTFRDF

GPHS-KILSKDHFBS-BTFRDF

Apparently, those are the codes used to redeemed the DLC. But I'm also getting the dreaded 24 hour message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back