Free Dlc for Assassins creed 3, Halo 4 & Re 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the 24hr notice too :( What the heck?

If anyone has the a code for the PS3 version of AC3 I'd really appreciate it :)

[quote name='Link2999']I'm getting the 24hr notice too :( What the heck?

If anyone has the a code for the PS3 version of AC3 I'd really appreciate it :)[/QUOTE]

My running theory is that they are doing IP tracking, and most of us are coming from proxy IPs that have already gotten a legitimate code in the past 24 hours. Either that, or there is a 24-hour waiting period before they will even issue the first code?

[quote name='hellmutt']My running theory is that they are doing IP tracking, and most of us are coming from proxy IPs that have already gotten a legitimate code in the past 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

This^

Hate to be a douchebag, but can someone spare me some Halo 4 codes as well? Lol. My friend got me Halo 4 for my birthday today.

guess I missed out. Nothing but sorries and 24 hour lock outs for me from this site.

Anyone spare a cheapass an assassins creed 3 dlc?

You guys are the best at what you do, being so cheap!

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i´ve managed to get some codes when it was working i have hazop, deadeye, re6 fortress and assassins creed 3 dangerous mission dlcs, msg me if you wanna trade.

assassins creed and re6 i have for 360 and ps3[/QUOTE]
bump!

My guess is people aren't going to want to trade until such time as it becomes blatantly obvious that they are not going to get in on this deal in the future. Right now the possibility of getting it for free is still lingering out there...

If on the other hand you were willing to share your good fortune with people who haven't yet had luck, I'm sure you'll find a lot of takers.

For my part I'm looking for the PS3 codes but if for some reason I'm able to get those AND the Xbox codes, I'll drop the Xbox codes here.

i'm from mexico, i can easily get codes, pm if you have something to trade for.

pd: assassins creed codes (ps3 and 360) are all over on the site, halo and re6 still giving.

sorry for my english :X

Last edited by a moderator:
heres some fifa 13 dlc idk what for, btw the ps3 ac dlc is gone

• Producto adquirido: QWERFDGTYU TORNEO FIFA 13 [S/P]
  • DLC Incluido: TORNEO FIFA 13
  • Este es tu código DLC: MDZBCO

[quote name='rasec69']pd: assassins creed codes (ps3 and 360) are all over on the site, halo and re6 still giving.[/QUOTE]
I'm a little confused about this line. Are you still able to get Assassin's Creed codes? Or by "all over" do you mean that they stopped giving them out?

[quote name='ghero1014']found a working proxy :D

edit: and then it stops working :c[/QUOTE]

You can only get 2 codes per working proxy.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I'm a little confused about this line. Are you still able to get Assassin's Creed codes? Or by "all over" do you mean that they stopped giving them out?[/QUOTE]

Assassin Creed (both systems), RE6 (both systems) are gone.

Halo 4, Fifa are left and they just added Arkham City Joker's Challenge DLC (both systems)

I couldn't get a single proxy to work. Don't know how to use this stuff :( Got it to load and got the 24 hrs thing and then it stops working/loading.

If anyone has an extra AC3 code for 360, I have a 400MSP code to trade.

[quote name='soulchief']Assassin Creed (both systems), RE6 (both systems) are gone.

Halo 4, Fifa are left and they just added Arkham City Joker's Challenge DLC (both systems)[/QUOTE]

Boo hiss. I have an Arkham City Catwoman DLC code I would trade for PS3 versions of these... PM me if interested.

They added new Codes for Tekken and Dead or Alive 5. I think my odds of catching an unused Mexican proxy exactly 24 hours after the last guy used it is pretty limited. I'm gonna give up.

new dlc's added:

Batman Arkham City Joker´s Carnival Challenge (ps3 and xbox)
T6NA-CFNQ-R9N9
JVHVV-GDR7P-2VH9T-CYV97-XGXVZ

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage y un Bikini Bundle
47H8-63NN-T89K
D2J76-PH6XW-VWPCJ-3P3DP-979DZ

Dead or Alive 5 White Bunny Swisuit Pack para Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi.
L9T6-L7N2-Q6J5
2HR4V-RDJ9F-W7DXX-VTMTH-F6CFZ

;)

[quote name='rasec69']new dlc's added:

Batman Arkham City Joker´s Carnival Challenge (ps3 and xbox)
T6NA-CFNQ-R9N9
JVHVV-GDR7P-2VH9T-CYV97-XGXVZ

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage y un Bikini Bundle
47H8-63NN-T89K
D2J76-PH6XW-VWPCJ-3P3DP-979DZ

Dead or Alive 5 White Bunny Swisuit Pack para Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi.
L9T6-L7N2-Q6J5
2HR4V-RDJ9F-W7DXX-VTMTH-F6CFZ

;)[/QUOTE]

LOL, I guess I don't give up after all. Got the Tekken Tag PS3 code, thanks!

[quote name='dotCody']FINALLY got a code! I used a Mexican IP proxy and got the Hazop Forest crap for Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

nice! No luck finding working mexican proxy here.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Omg I want that DoA5 DLC @_@ Why won't this thing work!

$1 paypal if someone can get me it.[/QUOTE]

ps3 or xbox?

I kinda missed out on this stuff. if anybody had that DOA5 DLC for 360 or any RE 6 stuff
I have the following to trade.
gold halo 4 warrior avatar female
red halo 4 avatar male/female
halo 4 recruit female avatar

anyone have the resident evil dlc or any of the halo 4ill be willing to give out some -2days free trial-female master chief avatr suit-female mw3 shirt-160 msp points

I haven't has any luck, it keeps telling me to come back in 24 hours. I have tried a few different proxies but nothing so far. Really want that Dead Eye helmet for Halo 4.

If I have the 24 hours lockout thing it should be cleared up in 24 hours so I can get my code right? I am using a proxy. Just want to get the Deadeye helmet.

I really wanted a Hazop code and I used a mexican address, but then the code it gave me didn't work, or was it asking for a receipt code?

I bought mine off amazon so I don't know what receipt code it means.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I really wanted a Hazop code and I used a mexican address, but then the code it gave me didn't work, or was it asking for a receipt code?

I bought mine off amazon so I don't know what receipt code it means.[/QUOTE]

bro which address did u use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back