Free DLC for Fight Night R 4 w/ Pizza Hut purchase ('76 Sugar Ray Leonard)

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
fightNightCallout.gif

Update with stackable deal:
Any size specialty pizza or three toppings of choice for $8.99 ANY SIZE:
http://www.pizzahut.com/emails/SuperSaverEmail/?WT.mc_id=073109Magnet_Mailer_Email_View_as_Web_Page

DLC Promo link:
http://click.pizzahutoffers.com/?qs=e664460d6568ea6d0483830688c9e2b62157341c6f4def879c82a1874b423e53

Fine print:
Offer expires on August 22, 2009. Valid only at www.pizzahut.com . Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid only in the U.S. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Product subject to availability. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Limit one offer per person. Customers will receive their redemption code, which can be redeemed on Xbox LIVE, at pizzahut.com and via email receipt upon completion of their order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jumpercable']whoops, read it as free FNR4 w/ pizza hut purchase....knew it was too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

I wish. :lol:

I just ordered a pizza and got a code. I don't have an xbox360 so you guys can fight over it, i guess you just have to hit the xbox globe button while playing the game and go to the marketplace and redeem code:

r9f92-6k7k9-kk2cq-wkh96-tvd98

[quote name='metallitiger']I just ordered a pizza and got a code. I don't have an xbox360 so you guys can fight over it, i guess you just have to hit the xbox globe button while playing the game and go to the marketplace and redeem code:

r9f92-6k7k9-kk2cq-wkh96-tvd98[/QUOTE]

That was nice of you to give us that code. Someone has already used it.

Pretty cool imo. I don't have the game yet, but will do this anyway. I already have dlc for about 10 games in my possession that I haven't played yet, lol.

[quote name='Hardware']I'm ordering a Pizza right now, but I only want the code. Who wants the pizza?[/QUOTE]
It was only a matter of time.

[quote name='ssssss']It was only a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

I'l take it!

and sony is beginning to upset me =(

Thanks, HB! Liked the pizza better than I remember and now I'm going to go mercilessly beat the crap out of Sugar Ray cause Pizza Hut didn't have green olives like the website said they did.

[quote name='playing mantis']Was Sugar Ray Leonard already in the game? If so, does he play differently with this new version, or is this just a different skin?[/QUOTE]
The "classic" Leonard is in the game. In this version he looks a lot younger and has an afro(1976 Olympics). He is also wearing different trunks. The ratings are pretty much the same(91 overall).

I went to the EDGE and back yesterday and was surprised they emailed me the code. It was almost a 1.0 GB download. I wish more games companies would cross promote and give out DLC like this.

I mean, who deosn't like pizza? Just terrorists I'm guessing.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']The "classic" Leonard is in the game. In this version he looks a lot younger and has an afro(1976 Olympics). He is also wearing different trunks. The ratings are pretty much the same(91 overall).

I went to the EDGE and back yesterday and was surprised they emailed me the code. It was almost a 1.0 GB download. I wish more games companies would cross promote and give out DLC like this.

I mean, who deosn't like pizza? Just terrorists I'm guessing.[/QUOTE]

The DLC is 1 Gig?

Actually, it looks like they already released their August DLC, so I guess you can download the update without the code and Sugar Ray will be locked.

As an aside, I don't think I will ever order from Pizza Hut Online again. The interface is pretty cool, but the order itself (which was a store pickup) was terrible. Pizza had no sauce(!), the appetizer was wrong, and the toppings on the pizza were just thrown on, not baked into the cheese. I'm not sure if it's just that hey treat online orders differently, or if it's always this bad.

always had good luck with ordering online with PH

I just got a code if anyone wants it...Just PM me and I will send the code to you...will go to the first PM.

[quote name='fujishig']Actually, it looks like they already released their August DLC, so I guess you can download the update without the code and Sugar Ray will be locked.

As an aside, I don't think I will ever order from Pizza Hut Online again. The interface is pretty cool, but the order itself (which was a store pickup) was terrible. Pizza had no sauce(!), the appetizer was wrong, and the toppings on the pizza were just thrown on, not baked into the cheese. I'm not sure if it's just that hey treat online orders differently, or if it's always this bad.[/QUOTE]

They would have to include it in an update or else when you went to play against someone online without him they would have to download the data right then.

[quote name='modifiedbears']They would have to include it in an update or else when you went to play against someone online without him they would have to download the data right then.[/QUOTE]

Understood, it was the size of the download that surprised me, because I initially thought it was only for one created boxer. Since it was rolled up with a bunch of other updates, I can understand the size, though almost 1 gig is still a pretty large amount of space.

[quote name='evergoo']PS3 Shafted. What's next, mature Foreman dlc?[/QUOTE]
That would be great.

[quote name='Supernova']I placed an order, got the code, and canceled the pizza.

Pizza Hut is awful food![/QUOTE]
LOL. that's pretty clever!

Thankfully the DLC gave me Final Destination ads all over the place, even in the ring. I always said that was the one thing FN4 was missing.

[quote name='metallitiger']well another online pizza order, another code for you guys. enjoy!
gqrpw-kj84j-gjcx3-h4387-vvwyd[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for posting. I tried to use the code but it's saying that it is not valid. Could you please repost it (or maybe pizza hut gave you a bad code). Thanks!

[quote name='Chemosh013']Hey, thanks for posting. I tried to use the code but it's saying that it is not valid. Could you please repost it (or maybe pizza hut gave you a bad code). Thanks![/QUOTE]

A lurker ate the code.....thanks for playing....better luck next time

[quote name='loc0bob']A lurker ate the code.....thanks for playing....better luck next time[/QUOTE]

naw, it said code is invalid... not code has already been used.

bread's done
Back