Free DLC's May Thread - Alien vs Predator / Socom Fireteam Bravo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeDLC

CAG Veteran
**Please Read**

I will be updating this thread from time to time with more/new DLC codes. These codes are completely free. All you have to do is post "in for one" and the codes you would like and I will PM them to you. I am not responsible if you post and do not tell me which system you want the code for. First come first serve. 1 code per game per CAG. I appreciate how thankful some of you are, but I am told that you are not supposed to leave me feedback for the iTrader.

-------Current Codes-------

Alien vs Predator Skin Pack SGT Kaneko/Alien #6/Serpent Predator [1 PC]

Socom Fireteam Bravo 3, British SAS and German KSK Multiplayer units [6 PSP] These say they are expired, but I think they still work. Doesn't hurt. Please let me know if they don't work and I'll take it down.

-----------------------------

[ ] Refers to how many codes I have available. Please don't get mad at me if the code does not work/is expired because I have no idea when/if they expire. Also I might not get these to you immediately. Just trying to give a little back to the CAG community for providing me with so many deals over the years.

-----Codes No Longer Available-----

Halo 3 ODST Sgt Johnson
Ratchet & Clank Discovery Package
Gran Turismo PSP Bugatti Veyron
MotorStorm Arctic Ridge Rally Car
Batman Dem Bones Map
Borderlands Merc Pack
Forza 3 2010 Audi R8
Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Stone Cold
League of Legends Ryze Skin
Dragon Age Origins Wolf Charm & Memory Band
Dead to Rights Anti-Crime Armor
Ragnarok Online Adventure Pack
MLB 10 The Show Stadium Pack

^^It's very unlikely that I will get anymore of these. Consider this the DLC Graveyard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratchet and Clank if you have anymore if not then thanks anyway and its really cool of you to do this.

Man wish I could have gotten in on the ODST DLC. Always up for free 360 DLC. Plan on owning the other games, but don't want to take away from CAGers who can use the content today. Welcome to the community and thanks for giving back immediately after joining.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back