Free DLC's May Thread - Alien vs Predator / Socom Fireteam Bravo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe.. I missed this! If you happen to restock, I would be in for one "Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time discovery package"

[quote name='FreeDLC']**I may update this thread as time goes on with more codes.

I have a handful of DLC codes I am looking to give away for free. All you have to do is post "in for one" and the codes you would like and I will PM them to you. First come first serve. 1 code per game per CAG.

ODST play as Sgt Johnson in Firefight - [All Claimed]

Gran Turismo PSP download 2009 Black M Bugatti Veyron - [All Claimed]

Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time discovery package - [All Claimed]

MotorStorm Arctic Edge Mirage rally car with 2 custom skins (PSP) - [All Claimed]

[ ] Refers to how many codes I have available. Please don't get mad at me if the code does not work/is expired because I have no idea when/if they expire. Also I might not get these to you immediately. Just trying to give a little back to the CAG community for providing me with so many deals this year.[/QUOTE]

i would really like one of these please Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time discovery package

[quote name='darknight88']in for dem bones PS3.[/QUOTE]
It says it is for 360. I am in for one Batman AA code if there are any left...maybe since this guy wanted a PS3 one, if not it is cool!

I'm in for a Dem Bones challenge map for Batman if you restock. If not, thanks anyway...very cool of you to do!

I'm in for Bugatti Gran Turismo PSP if there is one left. Thanks

Edit: Thanks so much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back