FREE download of Cities in Motion with survey completion

I trust Paradox Interactive. Pretty fun survey as well.

Not a deal though. Should be in Contests & Free Stuff.

Filled out earlier (saw on another forum) - though I believe the key will be sent at the end of the survey/promotion (Mar 31st)

[quote name='Tsel']I trust Paradox Interactive. Pretty fun survey as well.

Not a deal though. Should be in Contests & Free Stuff.[/QUOTE]

I consider Free the biggest deal possible.

"as a reward for completing the survey you will be given a free copy of Cities in Motion via GamersGate. The survey deadline is March 31st and codes will be sent out to all participants a few weeks after that."
Oh well. Something to look forward to in two months.

He's the one on the right, twylight.
22.gif

2.tod.gif

Completed the survey. Looking forward to trying this one out. From the trailer it looked quite interesting.

I think it's worth noting that the survey, at the very least, shows that Paradox cares about its customers and how they perceive the value of the games they put out. I've always wanted to support Paradox, but their games are just a bit too niche for me at times. That said, I'm buying Crusader Kings II as soon as it goes on sale.

[quote name='Tsel']I trust Paradox Interactive. Pretty fun survey as well.

Not a deal though. Should be in Contests & Free Stuff.[/QUOTE]

If the free item is a video game then it belongs here. If it was a platinum spider figurine or something similar you'd be correct.

Thanks OP for the info but this should go in the referrals section especially after the Lockerz.com bullshit.

Now that's what I call a good survey ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI from the first page of the survery for those wondering:

"you will be given a free copy of Cities in Motion via GamersGate. The survey deadline is March 31st and codes will be sent out to all participants a few weeks after that. "

Thanks for posting the deal, OP! Survey was quick, and well worth it for the free game. Now I just have to wait until just past the end of the month... :)

Just got my code today too. Haven't registered it yet, but it is on gamersgate. Don't think I've used them before, but free is free. Thanks again OP.

Got mine. I was secretly hoping it was for Cities in Motion XL, which is on Steam. But hey, free is free. Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back