Free Download of "The Hangover"

Good to see the codes are going to use.

I'd have just posted them here at CAG, as I've done in the past with other (video game) codes. I originally decided not to do so as they're not technically video game related.

The good news is I've just stacks and stacks of these I've yet to post anywhere online. Send me a PM on this site if you still need a fresh code.

This may be dead (for the digital copy), and it may not. I tried entering all 100 codes and got a maximum uses exceeded message for each. Then I proceeded to the library window and it let me download the movie anyway. Go figure. I did get a code to work on the rewards site so that's still live.

Are there 2 files to dl?
I'm getting a 452MB wmv and a 1,023MB wmv. A special feature thing?

thanks for the codes!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Are there 2 files to dl?
I'm getting a 452MB wmv and a 1,023MB wmv. A special feature thing?

thanks for the codes![/QUOTE]

One is for portable devices (452MB) and the other is for your computer (1023MB).

[quote name='4tygames']One is for portable devices (452MB) and the other is for your computer (1023MB).[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh. I really should try reading things. Thank you, sir.

So once you download it (which you can do without entering any codes) then go to play it, it asks for the code...all of which seem to be redeemed already. Thanks anyway, looks like I'm late to the party. Now to promptly get rid of all the shit WB installed on my computer! :/

FYI, the WB Video Player that is installed also installs the Adobe AIR platform so you may want to uninstall that as well.

[quote name='4tygames']FYI, the WB Video Player that is installed also installs the Adobe AIR platform so you may want to uninstall that as well.[/QUOTE]
All that just to watch The Hangover? Seems like there are better ways to watch this movie without having to download all this extra software.

bread's done
Back