Free Dr. Pepper...Thanks Axel Rose!

[quote name='kappa4kegs']Truly cheap bastards have 20 dummy emails floating around anyhow :D[/quote]

do you have any idea how many emails i've used with various combos of credit cards and shiiping addresses for free month trials of netflix? :D

[quote name='DrazenX']at least spell axl right[/QUOTE]

Glad someone corrected him. So you remember in the future, when you rearrange the letters in his stage name, Axl Rose, it spells out "Oral Sex". No extra E.

And free Dr Pepper is great, the new cd... not so much:(

Oh FYI how that site works is you just make up an email account and enter in the website you are signing up for. Once that website sends an email to the mailinator domain that account is created (meaning you dont have to sign up with mailinator). Then you simply enter in the email address you used into mailinator and you will see any mail sent to that address.

FYI no password is required so don't use the site for things like banks and what not.

[quote name='Blackwolf687']Oh FYI how that site works is you just make up an email account and enter in the website you are signing up for. Once that website sends an email to the mailinator domain that account is created (meaning you dont have to sign up with mailinator). Then you simply enter in the email address you used into mailinator and you will see any mail sent to that address.

FYI no password is required so don't use the site for things like banks and what not.[/quote]
?
This is awesome I love Dr Pepper. The new song they are playing on the radio is pretty good, it really grows on you.

It works, but the site is getting hammer time'd. I give props to Dr. P for giving free soda in these tough economic times, though.

got this Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freeDrPepper\account\sql.php on line 58

[quote name='r0armonster']got this Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freeDrPepper\account\sql.php on line 58[/quote]

It's past midnight on the east coast, which I think it what the deadline was set for.

I don't know even like Dr. pepper, I'm just doing it cause it's free XD I'll probably give it to a friend.

bread's done
Back