free drinking straw glasses (Dead?)

THEY LOOK AMAZING, INCREDIBLE IDEA.
Great way to cool off the face in heat, when you're drinking cold soda

That was the fastest sellout I think I've ever seen on that site. Got a pair though.

I actually bought a pair of $1 headphones from them just because of all the free crap they give away. :p (emphasis on "crap")
If they're good, it's wroth it, if not, hey, it's only $1.

Just got these today. Definitely the fastest order/ship time I have ever seen on 1saleaday. Looks like something you'd find at your average dollar store.

Got mine today, had terrible plastic smell (no way I was gonna drink from them lol) so I put them in hot water. Damn things lost their shape, so now they're pretty much useless. If you want to clean them, find another way than hot water :(

Got mine today. As I said in the "What have you received recently?" thread, my drinking straw glasses were broken in SIX different places. Since there is no reliable way to fix them they went straight in the trash.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Got mine today. As I said in the "What have you received recently?" thread, my drinking straw glasses were broken in SIX different places. Since there is no reliable way to fix them they went straight in the trash.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm not mad that I missed it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']my drinking straw glasses were broken in SIX different places. Since there is no reliable way to fix them they went straight in the trash.[/QUOTE]

you sure it was not 5 pieces? because you have to stick them all together to make the glasses.

I found that running them under hot water helps to bend them better to fit a small child's head, just bend them slow under the hot water or they will break. Also you can cut off a small part of the hose to fix breaks if they happen.

[quote name='COLDblood']you sure it was not 5 pieces? because you have to stick them all together to make the glasses.[/QUOTE]

No, it was literally broken. Part of the tube was just plain smashed in. The sections that were separated were broken into tiny pieces. It looked like someone just stomped on it.

bread's done
Back