Free Duke Nukem Access Codes!

I cant pre-order since I'm not from the US and don't have a credit card :(
Is anyone willing to do this for me and send me a code? This would be really great!
And thanks OP

Edit: Thank you T9X69, the code worked fine
icon14.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hawaiian']I cant pre-order since I'm not from the US and don't have a credit card :(
Is anyone willing to do this for me and send me a code? This would be really great!
And thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Check your PM. I still have 7 left, but I'm giving them away on Twitter :)

Looking for a code for my brother. I am not looking one for me but for a die hard Duke fan. If anyone has an extra that I could give to my brother I would be thankful! Do not have CC. So, looking for some help with this.

Thanks

Sweet got it to work thanks. So any one else having a problem creating a gearbox account? I got my demo code but when I try to make a username for the site it tells me the username is free to take then tells me This account could not be registered. Tried it with many username and password combinations.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Sweet got it to work thanks. So any one else having a problem creating a gearbox account? I got my demo code but when I try to make a username for the site it tells me the username is free to take then tells me This account could not be registered. Tried it with many username and password combinations.[/QUOTE]

Yup happened to me and everyone I gave a code to. I think their site is just taking a hit right now.

Amazon doesn't like my bank card :(. If someone could hook me up with a code that would be great - for 360 ;)

My Twitter is @T9X69 I've given away over 30 codes so far and I'm still giving them out :)

[quote name='maiden of haste']hi, any codes left at all? would love to see this in action![/QUOTE]

I've got plenty. Already gave over 100 away. Check out my Twitter if you want one.

thanks for the heads up. just pre ordered on amazon and got my code and am downloading the demo now. thanks!!

[quote name='DurbanBrown']is it worth it? someone let me know, Im not a fan of cancelling orders on amazon... but this sounds tempting.[/QUOTE]

I haven't finished it yet, been giving away codes all morning lol It's fun as hell though.

If you don't have a code yet, you guys can always follow me on Twitter to try and win. Already had a few CAG members @reply me saying they won.

Yeah. I could use one. I'm on the edge of getting this game. A demo would help. I'll try to win one on Twitter. I'm not too big on preordering and cancelling. Ah well.

FYI - if you get one of those codes and buy the retail game, it looks like you will probably get some free DLC too.

Duke Nukem First Access Club gets free multiplayer DLC | Joystiq
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/02/duke-nukem-forever-free-dlc/

It looks like Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club members will be getting more than just an early demo. Gearbox announced today that members will also receive the first multiplayer add-on DLC free of charge. Further details are scarce, though Gearbox's Steve Gibson tells Joystiq that the DLC will be available "once it is complete," which should be sometime after Duke Nukem Forever launches.

To bad that i hate Social networking sites. Sigh. Why can't people do them on here or other websites too...more then on dang facebook and twitter...
Also "Why are all Social Networking Sites Blue?"

What is this an arcade game or...? I'm from Canada and can't get it. :( Nice work though. Someone PM me if you can hook me up!

FYI - if you get one of those codes and buy the retail game, it looks like you will probably get some free DLC too.

Quote:
Duke Nukem First Access Club gets free multiplayer DLC | Joystiq
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/02/du...ever-free-dlc/

It looks like Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club members will be getting more than just an early demo. Gearbox announced today that members will also receive the first multiplayer add-on DLC free of charge. Further details are scarce, though Gearbox's Steve Gibson tells Joystiq that the DLC will be available "once it is complete," which should be sometime after Duke Nukem Forever launches.

I got that e-mail about the bonus content a few days ago, I think it was only for those who preordered it before the demo came out, so I don't know if that'll apply to new preorders now that the demo is running free.

[quote name='AHiddenLink']FYI - if you get one of those codes and buy the retail game, it looks like you will probably get some free DLC too.[/QUOTE]

hmm, that sounds strangely familiar. where have i seen that info before? ;)

So for a game that has taken historical lengths to come out, I have to PRE-Order before they let me play the demo? WTF, kinda lame if you ask me. You'd think they'd be plowing us over the head with Early demos and previews to make sure we knew the damn thing is coming out soon!

Pre-ordered at gamestop and wasn't given a demo code. Anyone have one they could PM me for PSN? Been dying to play this thing since '96!!! I would greatly appreciate it!

bread's done
Back