Free Duke Nukem First Access Pass

shadowknight203

CAGiversary!
by joining TheGamersAddict on Facebook, a gaming community designed for everything gaming, and by writing this message on the wall "the cake is a lie", I will personally be giving out the codes to the Duke Nukem Forever First Access pass via facebook pm. You can enter the code here

Note: I select randomly.
Please write "the cake is a lie" on the facebook wall. Not here. Thanks!
Portal 2 comes out next week I hope you are considering on buying it! Looks fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hotzie']the cake is a lie[/QUOTE]

DgZals.jpg

Looks like a lot of people that entered earlier won. Think I'm too late.

EDIT: Nvm I won! Thanks!

Another EDIT: Turns out I didn't win. There was a different Bob Johnson.

[quote name='bob101910']Looks like a lot of people that entered earlier won. Think I'm too late.[/QUOTE]
Were still giving away free codes!

[quote name='shadowknight203']Nope your not to late, were still giving out the codes[/QUOTE]

Ahhh awesome,Well hopefully I can snag one :)

[quote name='Fearia']I'm excited because I won! :) Can't wait to get the code! Weeoooooo.[/QUOTE]
"cant wait to get the code"? didn't you get it? If you won you should have received a msg almost instantly

Any plans on doing this on Twitter also? Used 5 emails for facebooks accounts and none won lol. Plus I have better luck on Twitter.

[quote name='shadowknight203']"cant wait to get the code"? didn't you get it? If you won you should have received a msg almost instantly[/QUOTE]

Hrm, I didn't receive a message. But I got a comment from them stating that I won. I'll send you a msg on facebook :)

EDIT: I take that back, apparently it got filtered as spam? Ha. I was wondering where it went. Thanks!

[quote name='Fearia']Hrm, I didn't receive a message. But I got a comment from them stating that I won. I'll send you a msg on facebook :)

EDIT: I take that back, apparently it got filtered as spam? Ha. I was wondering where it went. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, my 1st one got taken down because I have the same name as somebody else. Must've thought it was spam. Is there going to be a demo that doesn't require a code? On the fence about buying the game.

entered- hope I get a code ;-)

EDIT:

Is the contest dead now???
No code for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='H3ll']entered- hope I get a code ;-)

EDIT:

Is the contest dead now???
No code for me?[/QUOTE]
Not dead, were going to be giving out a few more codes.

I'm somewhat confused; I saw the reply to my wall post saying I won, but I didn't get anything. Are you guys waiting to send the codes out?

[quote name='lolwut?']I'm somewhat confused; I saw the reply to my wall post saying I won, but I didn't get anything. Are you guys waiting to send the codes out?[/QUOTE]

I got mine a min after the post.

Thanx for the contest
but for me its over now.
I´m now 7 hours on the facebook site and again and again....
And no codes out... So I can say boring. So I delete my post.
thanks anyway

[quote name='lolwut?']I'm somewhat confused; I saw the reply to my wall post saying I won, but I didn't get anything. Are you guys waiting to send the codes out?[/QUOTE]
Hmm, what is your facebook name..ill resend you a new code.

I'm not sure if they still do it, but Amazon was giving out the First Access codes right away via e-mail to anyone that pre-orders Duke Nukem.

[quote name='shadowknight203']Hmm, what is your facebook name..ill resend you a new code.[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you it on here

bread's done
Back