Free Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Sample

[quote name='Finess']tfl? what's that? i'm kinda new here.[/quote]

Not 100% certain, but I think it means tagged for later. If I am wrong, please someone post the correct phrase.

omg dont tell me you enjoy that "Early Fishing" song. I hate that song so much...must keep control of rage ><

DD is way better then starbuck imo.

[quote name='Davideo']Never had Dunkin Donuts coffeee, but the new commercials intrigue me! Thanks for the link![/quote]

Trust me, you won't ever drink it after the first time.

It tastes like dirty watered down coffee.

Starbucks is a little better, but not for the price. Starbucks coffee is burnt.

You are just better off to buy and make your own.

Actually the commercials I am refering to are I believe a local meijers commercial. Where the stock boy is filling the shelf and turns around to get more and then the shelf is empty... The commercial is nothing special, other than to get me to think that people actually enjoy it.

If I want a quick-store-bought-high-sugar-starbucks-style coffee, I go to Beaners (now called Bigby's) Otherwise I just drink department store ground coffee cause my brother gets it on the cheap from his work.

There are 5 Dunkin' Donuts in my town, that's a lot because we only have like 25,000 people.
Thanks OP.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Starbucks coffee is burnt.[/QUOTE]

Your palette just sucks.

Thanks for the offer, OP. I didn't know Dunkin' Donuts coffee is a Proctor and Gamble product (i.e. Folger's, Millstone).

[quote name='mykevermin']Your palette just sucks.

Thanks for the offer, OP. I didn't know Dunkin' Donuts coffee is a Proctor and Gamble product (i.e. Folger's, Millstone).[/quote]

Your brain is just washed.

[quote name='Finess']tfl? what's that? i'm kinda new here.[/quote]

it means tagged for later...something I could check out when I had the time to do it...

there is a crapload of dunkin donuts in my area...about 25 of them in a 5 mile radius...not even that populated of an area....the highest concentrate of dunkin donuts is in philly, the second highest is in boston

not bad coffee, not great either...

Got mine. Seems like a lot of coffee grounds for just 4 cups, but I did like it asked. Even with all those grounds it tasted weak to me. Still, free is free!

Offer still works, signed up for more today! :D

*Edit if you've done the offer already you must use a different mailing address

Got my coffee on Friday and enjoyed it this weekend. For my money it tops Starbucks (and definitely Cosi, which I really can't stand).

Got my sample about 3 weeks ago. it was pretty weak. Coming from a person who loves expresso and all that strong shit. I didnt exactly hate it since i love coffee but its something i would NEVER buy.

Signed up for this a while ago, but haven't got it yet. I'm not a coffee drinker, so it's not a big deal, but it'd nice to have so I can give it to someone who is.

bread's done
Back