Free DVD at circuit city

alonzomourning23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
They're giving out fox promotional DVD's with an episode of Arrested Developed (season 2), American Dad and Stacked on each one. They had a 2 boxes full of these dvd's when I was there. You can just take them, you don't need to buy anything.

[quote name='ykryptonite13']i thought stacked was canceled already. hopefully at least.[/QUOTE]

I actually like the show. I never remember to watch it (I've only seen it about 3 times), but I think it's funny. The DVD does say it's returning this season.

Stacked
Tyler (pamela anderson) arranges for a coworker to meet Steven Tyler, and her boss things a famous author is using him for sex.

Arrested Development
They stage a wake for George Sr, and Gob wants to pull off a magic trick of being buried alive.

American Dad
Stan forgets his anniversary with francine so he erases her memory, but erases 20 years instead of 20 hours.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I tried watching Stacked once, but I couldn't stand to watch it for more then a minute.[/QUOTE]

I watched stacked once but ony had too watch for one minute ;)

[quote name='help1']24 minutes or 24 dollar giftcard.[/QUOTE]

No relevance to the topic.

You're correct, sixers. This was a promo DVD that was given away w/the Stewie Griffin DVD 2-3 weeks ago. This is now very YMMV.

[quote name='neocisco']No relevance to the topic.

You're correct, sixers. This was a promo DVD that was given away w/the Stewie Griffin DVD 2-3 weeks ago. This is now very YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Strange, they must have had well over 100 in those boxes. Unless the store I was in happened to got the surplus from all the circuit cities in the area.

The last time I was there my Circuit City had a shit load of these sitting in a bin at the registers marked 1 cent. I had it in my hand but figured whats the point .. I hate American Dad and Stacked and I've seen that episode of Arrested Development a few times now.

bread's done
Back