Free Episode of Family Guy & The Cape on PSN

I went looking in the Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360, and saw that the shows mentioned in the OP are also free there. So, 360 owners can jump on this as well.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I went looking in the Zune Marketplace on Xbox 360, and saw that the shows mentioned in the OP are also free there. So, 360 owners can jump on this as well.[/QUOTE]

Is that gold only? Perhaps the op should be modified.

Worth noting that this Family Guy episode is a double-header that includes the first episode of BOB'S BURGERS, the new Fox 'toon. I thought the show was REALLY funny. If you missed it Sunday night, this is well worth the download.

H. Jon Benjamin, Eugene Mirman, and Kristen Schaal are among the voice talents.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Is Family Guy any good this season? It just doesn't do it for me anymore...or hasn't in awhile.[/QUOTE]

It's been pretty good. American Dad is still the best cartoon on TV. From season 3 on, it has been far superior to Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, etc. Oh, and definitely check out the first episode of Bob's Burgers. It's very Dr. Katz like, which of course makes sense since the guy voicing Bob did the voice for Dr. Katz.

I was looking forward to The Cape, but watched it Sunday and was sadly disappointed. The animation of his cape while being trained was horrible and the writing was just very sub-par compared to some of the amazing shows that have been on the last few years. I'm very thankful that cable and the big networks are still trying to put out some quality broadcasting because I can't stand reality shows. I'm still going to give The Cape a shot, but if the quality doesn't improve within two episodes, I'm out! :wave:

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']It's been pretty good. American Dad is still the best cartoon on TV. From season 3 on, it has been far superior to Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, etc. Oh, and definitely check out the first episode of Bob's Burgers. It's very Dr. Katz like, which of course makes sense since the guy voicing Bob did the voice for Dr. Katz.[/QUOTE]

American Dad is good now? Ugh, from what I saw it was atrociously bad. Maybe I should give it another chance. I highly doubt it's superior to South Park and Simpsons, unless you're talking about lately, which is probably true. I really don't even watch SP anymore.

[quote name='mr_bungle']American Dad is good now? Ugh, from what I saw it was atrociously bad. Maybe I should give it another chance. I highly doubt it's superior to South Park and Simpsons, unless you're talking about lately, which is probably true. I really don't even watch SP anymore.[/QUOTE]

Watch from Season 3 onward. And yeah, I mean as of late. It is currently the best cartoon running on TV.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']It's been pretty good. American Dad is still the best cartoon on TV. From season 3 on, it has been far superior to Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, etc. Oh, and definitely check out the first episode of Bob's Burgers. It's very Dr. Katz like, which of course makes sense since the guy voicing Bob did the voice for Dr. Katz.[/QUOTE]

I think Jon Benjamin (of Bob's Burgers) voiced Katz's son, right? Dr. Katz was actually voiced by a guy named Jonathan Katz. :)

[quote name='El Gray']I think Jon Benjamin (of Bob's Burgers) voiced Katz's son, right? Dr. Katz was actually voiced by a guy named Jonathan Katz. :)[/QUOTE]

You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you? You're always right.

Wait, American Dad is good now? Granted, I gave up on it after the first season because it was just a sleazy popculture reference cartoon like Family Guy (which hasn't been good since it's revival in 2004). Of course, I doubt anything could be as bad as the revival of Futurama, which produced a grand total of 3 excellent episodes and only 3 arguable decent other ones, with the others being the worst in the series.

Off topic, I miss good broadcasting ;(

I enjoy american dad but I wouldn't say more than sp, simpsons or family guy. Maybe tied with family guy atm. That bob's burgers show is really funny, IMO. Love the voice for the main charcter. I believe it's coach Mcgirk from Home Movies (adult swim).

The first episode of the cape was kinda weak. But I will give it a shot considering the other shit they got on the air.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']That bob's burgers show is really funny, IMO. Love the voice for the main charcter. I believe it's coach Mcgirk from Home Movies (adult swim).[/QUOTE]

You are correct. He's also Sterling Archer on the excellent "ARCHER" on FX.

(THAT, by the way, is probably the funniest cartoon on TV right now. That or Venture Bros.)

I have a VERY hard time believing American Dad is actually good now, an even harder time believing it's the best cartoon on television, because there is no way anything is touching Venture Bros. at this point and South Park has been stronger each episode.

[quote name='DestroVega']I have a VERY hard time believing American Dad is actually good now, an even harder time believing it's the best cartoon on television, because there is no way anything is touching Venture Bros. at this point and South Park has been stronger each episode.[/QUOTE]

It is incredibly funny. It's because no one has any faith that I'm getting worried it will be canceled soon (as evidenced by its new 7:30 timeslot). Hopefully they won't cancel it since they need to appease Seth MacFarlane to keep their cartoon gravy train going.

[quote name='orimental']Zune/XBLM has the pilot ep of Lights Out, the new boxing drama from FX, for free. Also free on Amazon VOD.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Been wanting to check that show out. Thanks.

Wow, the Cape is really shitty.....I was looking forward to this new series, NBCC needs to cancel this....Lights Out was good and I need to watch more Bob's Burger to see if I like it....

Personally I think The Boondocks is the funniest cartoon on right now, but to each his own. SP is still good, but the 2nd half of this past season wasn't all that good. Family Guy is still hit or miss. For example the first half of one of the recent episodes was hilarious, the 2nd half was terrible (the one where Peter flips out after drinking Red Bull). Bobs Burgers is horrendous IMO, and I'm not gonna even talk about American Dad / Cleveland Show. Seth Mcfarlane should honestly cancel both and devote his full attention to Family Guy and hopefully make it as good as it once was.

I thought that Bob's Burger was hilarious... Who wants the burger special of the day,, The Child Molester"...lol... comes with a piece of candy..lol

Bob's Burger's gives me mixed feelings. The son on the show isn't funny at all and needs to be killed off somehow, but his sisters are hilarious... Am I the only person who liked the Cape (although there are some serious holes in the plot)?

bread's done
Back