free epix for twc customers

overblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
starting today every one that has time warner cable gets epix for free for 3 months and it even links to the epix app that is for playstion 3 and xbox

Been checking out Epix since the trial started. Got to say out of all the movie channels this seems to offer the best selection of actual movies. Too bad I won't be able to keep it after the trial is over. The bill went up almost $50 bucks overnight for the same damn thing, and we were going to cut back on some stuff before hand. I had to call and "neogiate" a better deal in addition to cutting a few services off.

Nope but yet they raise are bills for stuff we cannot use twc are greedy scum suckers...
They'll raise the bill because the sky is suddenly blue.

Spoke with TWC today. I can't find it because it's not launching in my area until April 4, 2014. So much for the complimentary access on March 18, 2014! It will be channel 586.

I love how twc leaves out important info on this stuff. They love locking people out of stuff but do not tell you that so you waste time trying to get stuff to work. They love to look good but there evil.

I love how twc leaves out important info on this stuff. They love locking people out of stuff but do not tell you that so you waste time trying to get stuff to work. They love to look good but there evil.
Agree'd I was locked out of TWC service for 2 weeks due to bandwidth usage (hosting a site from a home server back in early 2000) was apparently a no no....I won't get TWC ever again due to that. Especially considering how much bandwidth a household now uses with streaming services and what not. Plus Cable TV is a ripoff in general, even though there are alot of good shows on some networks (but you can usually get service via some sort of Online option (hulu/netflix/the channels website/xboxvideo/itunes)

bread's done
Back